Post of the month: September - nominations (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
POST OF THE YEARRRRRR!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PADO

True Story:

There I was waiting tables at a Rome trattoria in the summer of 1992 when two Lazio youth team members came in and sat in my section. Alessandro Nesta ordered the casa al forno and Marco Materazzi ordered the Linguini with meatballs alfredo. When I served these two cafones their meals I simply said "enjoy" and began to leave. Then Materazzi says, "I'd rather enjoy your sister." So, enraged and being a bit of a pyschopath, I headbutted Marco back to the stoneage. Then he beat the shit out of me. I don't even have a sister.

:rofl2:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1170332&posted=1#post1170332

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
POST OF THE YEARRRRRR!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PADO

True Story:

There I was waiting tables at a Rome trattoria in the summer of 1992 when two Lazio youth team members came in and sat in my section. Alessandro Nesta ordered the casa al forno and Marco Materazzi ordered the Linguini with meatballs alfredo. When I served these two cafones their meals I simply said "enjoy" and began to leave. Then Materazzi says, "I'd rather enjoy your sister." So, enraged and being a bit of a pyschopath, I headbutted Marco back to the stoneage. Then he beat the shit out of me. I don't even have a sister.

:rofl2:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1170332&posted=1#post1170332
PADO is a fooking legend!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Who else than the Boz :rofl2: :rofl2:

I laughed soo much today, but this one almost killed me:lol::lol:

Ibra and Adriano are lamenting their teams loss and having their first marital fight when the phone rings

Zlatty-"hello, zlatty speaking"
Fabby-"zlatty baby are you ok?you sound upset"
Zlatty-"oh, its the emperor, he is saying i was a silly bitch last night for getting sent off"
fabby-"the emperor?you mean adriano?"
Zlatty-"yes he makes me call him that. i only went with him on the rebound fabby my love, i thought you had deserted me"
fabby-"no my ungainly spunk-bucket, i was working on a plan to get you here. you know that you are the only man for me, well and tonino,emo and the rest are poor substitutes to your mighty man-meat"
Zlatty-"oh baby i cant wait to hold you again"
Fabby-"listen i need to ask you something, have you been talking to anyone?"
Zlatty-"i talk to people all the time"
fabby-"no i mean...about what happened over the last 2 years. i have recieved a call from a mysterious man who claims that i am being watched"
Zlatty-"you mean deep throat?all i know is......"
suddenly the phone is ripped from zlatty and fabby hears slapping noises
Adriano-"give me the phone you little fairy, fabio if you call here again i am gonna shove my foot so far up your ass that you will be tasting laces for a month"
the phone slams down
fabby-"hello, hello...damn"

will fabby ever find out who the mysterious deep throat is?what is his level of involvment?is zlatan trapped in a loveless,violent marraige?when will lapo invite fabby to his next tranny party?stay glued for the next instalment

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18501&page=4

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i think me and the pado are gonna have to colaborate at some point

i only won last month due to the sheer volume of quality posts by him, this months is an absolute beauty though

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You and Pado, just made my day I swear...not to forget Inter of course. I was really stressed and didn't feel good today. But reading yours and Pado's post just made my day perfect, and Inter's lost added the sugar over it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bozi said:
i think me and the pado are gonna have to colaborate at some point

i only won last month due to the sheer volume of quality posts by him, this months is an absolute beauty though

i would love to see u, byron and the pado invade the make fun of inter thread i really cant wait for that to happen:pint: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)