Post of the month: September - nominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    I forget to add Bozi. ;)

Bozi said:
    A balmy late spring night in turin and capello is in bed with his lover zlatan...
    Zlatan-"fabby baby,you know that thing you did...you know with your thumb, where did you learn that?"
    Fabby-"i learned many things before i met you"
    Zlatan-"yeah but you never did that before and its not like you to change tactics, its always the same monotonous way"
    Fabby-"ok...look i have many things on my mind my darling"
    Zlatan-"its that emerson isnt it?god i hate him, he is always flirting with you"
    Fabby-"best piece if a....sorry i was thinking aloud.no it is nothing to do with emerson.I...well....I have to leave, i must follow my heart to madrid"
    Zlatan-"Nooooooooo you are going back to tonino?"
    Fabby-"not at all my tunnel ended lover, i will go but i promise you i will bring my favourite lover back to madrid with me"
    Zlatan-"oh please say its true, i cant go on without you, i couldnt stay in this city. it would be too hard on me"
    Fabby-"dont worry my darling i promise you, once i have settled in at madrid i will send for my favourite man and you will not have to play here anymore"
    Zlatan-"hold me and never let go fabby"

OP

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    mikhail said:
    Threads merged. Thanks for picking up the ball d.nico.
    Sorry Mikh. I found some interesting posts and was thinking of post of the month thread. :toast:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    bozi's episode 3
    fabby is unhappy...again. his old club is playing the sort fo football he forabade during his time at the club
    Fabby-"what was that? flair,passion...commitment??i thought i knocked taht out of you"
    del Piero-"i told you once i will tell you again, piss off"

Del Piero hangs up the phone...meanwhile outside the bernabeu a meting is taking place
    Fabio C-"thank you for coming gaylords"
    Zebina"but why are we here?are we getting to come to madrid?"
    Fabio C-"well you are in luck, since cicinho is injured he needs cover at right back"
    Panucci-"so...who gets to come?"
    fabio C-"in my bag i have two outfits, one for each of you with instructions on the role that the don wants you to fill"
    Panucci-"yeehaa he wants me to come in january i ahve a real madrid top"
    Zebina-"sobn of a ..."
    Panucci-"what is it?"
    zebina-"its a gimp outfit, he wants me to go to london and sweeten up abrahmovic so eh can take over when jose steps down"
    Panucci-" are you gonna do it?"
    Zebina-"meh..its better than playing alongside boumsong"

are juve stuck with zebina forever? will zlatan finally find the balls to touch adriano's and fulfill don juan capello's plan? will lapo share his tranny's with the ex-coach? find out soon......
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1168423#post1168423

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)