Players You Really Love!!!!!! (5 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Gattuso because he is a wannabe Edgar Davids and thats the truth. It might hurt but thats what he is. I also dislike Sheva a LOT, and Rivaldo (not for playing in Milan, but Brazil). I like Maldini though -but only when he isnt playing against Juventus

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
I have a question: Which Milan player do you Juventini hate the most? My guess is Gattuso because he runs while the primadonna's are skipping during games or Pippo because he was written off a long time ago by Moggi, Bettega and Agnelli.
So??
i like Gattuso...

my personal dislikes would be Pippo and Dida...

saying that i have the most respect to all professional players's ability in MIlan...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Fabiana: Ok...thats what I suspected. As for Gattuso being a wannabe Edgar? I don' t know...why would anyone want to be a benchwarmer? and former steriod user?
u are trying very hard to get in people'S nerve do you?:rolleyes:

Jul 12, 2002
Fabiana: Ok...thats what I suspected. As for Gattuso being a wannabe Edgar? I don' t know...why would anyone want to be a benchwarmer? and former steriod user?
To Martin or any other moderator out there, I cite rule number 7:

"7. Post content
We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain political or sexual content, insults or offending accusations. Since the theme of this forum is Juve, we do not accept members offending past or present Juve players or staff. And another thing, if you choose to register here only to insult the team or players or forum members and you nothing constructive to say at all, your post(s) will be removed rapidly. "

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I have a question: Which Milan player do you Juventini hate the most? My guess is Gattuso because he runs while the primadonna's are skipping during games or Pippo because he was written off a long time ago by Moggi, Bettega and Agnelli.
So??
EDIT:

ALTHOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE BEING HANDLED HERE IN THE FORUMS AT THIS POINT, THIS POST NO LONGER EXISTS PURELY OUT OF RESPECT FOR MARTIN.

Aug 1, 2003
i just realized this thread is here. darn. anyway, players that i really love-- the whole juve squad :)

a PLAYER that i really love-- pippo inzaghi. but currently im quite keen on trez, i even had a dream bout him last night.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
i just realized this thread is here. darn. anyway, players that i really love-- the whole juve squad :)

a PLAYER that i really love-- pippo inzaghi. but currently im quite keen on trez, i even had a dream bout him last night.
i dont think anyone here hates many juve players.

some might be annoyed at Trez or DP.... i also hear some comments bad comments about Chimenti, but i notice jvue doesn't have any crappy players in the team this season.

no more Salas, Baiocco, Paramatti, O'Niel, Fonseca, Esnaider...etc.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

"7. Post content
We wish to set a certain standard for the forums and certains kinds of topics are simply unacceptable. Your posts are not allowed to contain political or sexual content, insults or offending accusations. Since the theme of this forum is Juve, we do not accept members offending past or present Juve players or staff. And another thing, if you choose to register here only to insult the team or players or forum members and you nothing constructive to say at all, your post(s) will be removed rapidly. "
Sustained, we're keeping an eye on this one.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
yeah...our team is very solid now.....seems like we make it easy in every match.....full of confidence and determination....

player i really love currently : Legro....Trezegol....

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:D nice sally.....

me, i like trez....really love zambro....and has a secret crush on legro :cool:

Aug 1, 2003
omg kaizer, i have a secret crush on legro too! :eek: well its not a secret now anyway :)

in my dream that day trez wanted to marry me (dp was the best man) but just when we were sooooo near in getting married my phone rang and i woke up :mad:

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

"7. Post content
AGREE

I think, i am the one that felt annoying of this stupid rossonero. Moderator, why don't you kick his ass off.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
omg kaizer, i have a secret crush on legro too! :eek: well its not a secret now anyway :)

in my dream that day trez wanted to marry me (dp was the best man) but just when we were sooooo near in getting married my phone rang and i woke up :mad:
:shocked: u dreamt trez...? wow, *envy*.....:D i never dreamt any1 important :howler:

well, trez was my 1st love......:heart: now he's 3rd after zambro + legro :D

;) sorry trez....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)