Players You Really Love!!!!!! (2 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
btw if i love a player in this thread is it like the kinda love that would make me homosexual?

because I love players as in their skills and the way they play but I have no sexual tendencies toward them or toward any male person in particular. im a 0 on the klipsch scale.

would it?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
btw if i love a player in this thread is it like the kinda love that would make me homosexual?
because I love players as in their skills and the way they play but I have no sexual tendencies toward them or toward any male person in particular. im a 0 on the klipsch scale.

would it?

NO WAY!!!!

you can love smn in many ways......
and i guess you love players,
not cause you're in love with them...!!!! :LOL:
or you admire them!!!

i love nedved toooooooooooooo much,
but not sexually.....
but as a player!
and imagine!
i'm a girl! ;)

so express yourself as you wish!

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
come on LEC don't be afraid. we'll understand that. btw i agree with lily that i love juve and many players not form the pont of view of sexuality. ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

would it?
You know LAC, The Nile is not just the name of a river in Egypt :D ;)

Anyways, my favourite Juve players are Buffon, because he's a fellow goalkeeper like me, and Appiah, because he's a great guy. He's always smiling and having fun, and really seems nice.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

would it?
Yes it does :sigh:

;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
well....

even though there is NOOENE else like gianluigi and neddy in my heart....( and all juve players of caurse! )

but yestarday while searching for first time some fabio cannavaro pics.....

i descovered......

his brother..paolo!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HE IS SOOOOOOOOO DAMN GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all the pics i have from him are btm files but i can give you a link to find few pics of him!! :heart:

+he is only 22!!! :eek:

here are the links: http://www.soccerage.com/en/04/17798.html

http://fabiocannavarofans.tripod.com/photo_paolo.htm

http://fabiocannavarofans.tripod.com/photo_frame.htm

i hope you'll like him as i do!!!
i think they are 2 great brothers!!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I have a question: Which Milan player do you Juventini hate the most? My guess is Gattuso because he runs while the primadonna's are skipping during games or Pippo because he was written off a long time ago by Moggi, Bettega and Agnelli.
So??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)