Players You Miss Most? (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Really miss Del Piero. The sole reason I got into football and Juventus growing up in an Aussie Rules obsessed country. I'm still kicking myself I never watched him play while he was here but fuck the A-League.

To add - Nedved, Trez and Camoranesi. All amazing players with massive hearts that really loved the shirt. That's what I miss most about football in general honestly.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Seemed a reasonably suitable place to put this. Who can help identify some of these players? I can make out Davids, Toricelli, Chimenti and Carrera but that's all because I'm such a #fakefan

- - - Updated - - -

Incidentally it's great to see Pesotto with such a big smile on his face :heart:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
from my very early childhood: Roberto Bettega. I was so much in love with him as a player, I used to tell other kids at kindergarden I was his son and when my real dad picked me up on mondays (only day is shop was shut) I told them he was my driver.
Later on Gaetano Scirea, I played libero and he was my inspiration, I would watch Juve games focusing on all his moves trying to learn the trade.
After that Michel Platini came on the scene and at the age of 16 I bought a season ticket spending all of my life savings and would travel to Turin to the games with my parents thinking I was out dancing in some disco with my mates.
Of the newer generations, Vialli and Del Piero. And I will miss Pogba. I am sure I will.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
from my very early childhood: Roberto Bettega. I was so much in love with him as a player, I used to tell other kids at kindergarden I was his son and when my real dad picked me up on mondays (only day is shop was shut) I told them he was my driver.
Later on Gaetano Scirea, I played libero and he was my inspiration, I would watch Juve games focusing on all his moves trying to learn the trade.
After that Michel Platini came on the scene and at the age of 16 I bought a season ticket spending all of my life savings and would travel to Turin to the games with my parents thinking I was out dancing in some disco with my mates.
Of the newer generations, Vialli and Del Piero. And I will miss Pogba. I am sure I will.
wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)