Players You Miss Most? (3 Viewers)

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
making it to the final gets you a $#@!load of cash, coefficientpoints etc. etc.... it is a big of a deal you moron...

I'd rather make it to the final 5 times in a row than win it once and crash out of the group stage the next 4 years

Players want to join a side who are competitive in both the league and the CL... making it to the final is a dream for every single player on earth
How can you be so dumb? The only thing that counts is winning, who cares if you got to the final and lost it like it happened in 2003 for example. Yes, we were the best team and deserved the title, but in the end we didn't win so it was not that big of a deal. You play to win, not to get coefficient points you idiotic moron.:facepalm2:

No, players want to join a side that is capable of winning the CL, not just getting to the final. The only way to convince a top player of that is to win the competition, no current superstar would want to join a team that only has 2 European titles and in addition puts on mediocre performances like we do under Conte.

For example, we won the CL in 1996 and then the next year we built the best team in history.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: The funny thing is, we had that $#@! in his tar on our team, and yet we still didn't manage to win the "Big Ears" with that $#@! suiting up for us. Once he defected to Milan, Mr. Offside managed to win the trophy for them. Such a disgusting cretin.
He didn't defect, he left because the great superstar Trez was considered to be better. Inzaghi proved that was all wrong by winning the CL twice with a lesser team. As for Zidane, he really wanted to leave Juventus, which was fair enough imo. But he was still light years ahead of Nedved, that's for sure.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
making it to the final gets you a $#@!load of cash, coefficientpoints etc. etc.... it is a big of a deal you moron...

I'd rather make it to the final 5 times in a row than win it once and crash out of the group stage the next 4 years

Players want to join a side who are competitive in both the league and the CL... making it to the final is a dream for every single player on earth
I'd much rather win the CL once than make it to the final 5 times..look at Juve, we only won it twice when there are other clubs who have made it to the final less times and won it more

And I think i'll keep my opinion to myself next time lol, it seems like the topic title should have been players you miss most (Nedved must be included)..great player but never one of my favourites. Deal with it!

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #305
    Inzaghi better than Trezeguet? The strike ration says otherwise my friend. If you look at Inzaghi goal scoring ratio for Milan it's actually not that good, what I would say about Inzaghi however is that he's a big game player. He can tap in from close ranges really well on those big occasions

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Inzaghi better than Trezeguet? The strike ration says otherwise my friend. If you look at Inzaghi goal scoring ratio for Milan it's actually not that good, what I would say about Inzaghi however is that he's a big game player. He can tap in from close ranges really well on those big occasions

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
    Inzaghi's best years were at Juve, my friend. If you haven't watched him then, you don't know what you are talking about. Trezeguet has a better strike ratio, but against who? The weak teams in Serie A, he choked in the big matches more often than not. That's why I think Inzaghi's the more efficient striker, probably the most efficient ever, if he has the right players around him. Inzaghi became Serie A's top goalscorer with Atalanta, isn't that impressive? Have you heard of the Hero of Kyiv? Yeh, u mirih brah. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Ale in his prime was toe to toe with R9 for the label of best player in the world, who the fuck is Henry.
    One of the greatest players to come out of France. A World and European champion with France. He also happened to be a member of "The Invincibles." I guess he made a name for himself as well. No doubt DP is the better player tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Inzaghi's best years were at Juve, my friend. If you haven't watched him then, you don't know what you are talking about. Trezeguet has a better strike ratio, but against who? The weak teams in Serie A, he choked in the big matches more often than not. That's why I think Inzaghi's the more efficient striker, probably the most efficient ever, if he has the right players around him. Inzaghi became Serie A's top goalscorer with Atalanta, isn't that impressive? Have you heard of the Hero of Kyiv? Yeh, u mirih brah. :D
    Kindly stfu and take your love for that skinny faggot elsewhere,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)