Players You Miss Most? (12 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I didn't miss his point. I thought that Del Piero in his best years was way above Raul and that the poster was overrating him. 'Two most majestic players' - I agree about Del Piero, but not Raul. Raul's always been a bit overrated imo.
Raul is a King! Overrated you say? Dude stuck competed against the best of the best in his position and always came out on top, went to small club, fucks shit up with absolute ease and elegence! His lobs :delpiero:
I love Ale, but saying he is light years ahead of Raul is a gross exageration. They were different players but both excelled at what they do.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Raul is a King! Overrated you say? Dude stuck competed against the best of the best in his position and always came out on top, went to small club, $#@!s $#@! up with absolute ease and elegence! His lobs :delpiero:
I love Ale, but saying he is light years ahead of Raul is a gross exageration. They were different players but both excelled at what they do.
Alright, Boss! :)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Definitely the following in no order:

1) Zlatan..always loved the guy, fantastic footballer..doubt we'll ever see a player like him again
2) Davids: the mans a legend, everyone who watched football knew who Davids was. His signature glasses made him more of a legend ;)
3) Trez: Goal machine
4) Cannavaro: At his best no one can compare imo, best defender ever
5) Thuram: Second only to Cannavaro..another beast
6) Vieira: Wish he could have stayed longer, classy midfielder and another legend.
7) Henry: Same as Vieira, don't remember him too well since he didn't play too much and wasnt even played as an ST. Became my favourite player with Arsenal
8) Del Piero: no reason required lol
9) Camoranesi: He annoyed the shit out of me towards the end but at his best he was brilliant. What a player.
10) Diego: Wasn't our best player but he was unlucky to have been signed during a horrible period..still love the guy and hope he can come back someday

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Definitely the following:

1) Zlatan..always loved the guy, fantastic footballer..doubt we'll ever see a player like him again
2) Davids: the mans a legend, everyone who watched football knew who Davids was. His signature glasses made him more of a legend ;)
6) Vieira: Wish he could have stayed longer, classy midfielder and another legend.
7) Henry: Same as Vieira, don't remember him too well since he didn't play too much and wasnt even played as an ST. Became my favourite player with Arsenal
9) Camoranesi: He annoyed the shit out of me towards the end but at his best he was brilliant. What a player.
10) Diego: Wasn't our best player but he was unlucky to have been signed during a horrible period..still love the guy and hope he can come back someday

@Azzurri7 @Tommy

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
EDGAR DAVIDS : Best to way player the world has ever seen!

Alvaro Recoba: Had this player just played for us, he would have become the best player in the world 5 years in a row!

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #278
    Definitely the following:

9) Camoranesi: He annoyed the $#@! out of me towards the end but at his best he was brilliant. What a player.

You had Diego in the list and not Nedved?

Zambrotta is a player that everyone seems to neglect, fantastic left back in his day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)