players that we wasted (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This discussion seemingly never ends. Juventus has wasted a lot of players, and I'm not just talking about players we had in our books.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thank god no one still thinks ibrahimovic is a wasted player at juve!!! i bet we will have the champion and egnoago on our case if they were to post in this thread

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Apart from what he said on the Romanian channel after he signed with Fiorentina.. "I like Juve, but they should be punished".

Juventus took him from the garbage, and I mean it. The player was just left out, Drugs, Alocohol etc destroyed him, no one was even mentioning his name nor looking at him, we brought him back to life, we brought him back to football, we returned something called Adrian Mutu.

Like I said in Thuram thread, how low can a person get to.
Rab,I didn't know that he Mutu said that.
That is a shame,really:disagree:

EDIT-there shouldn't be a word "he".

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah its amazing how many players are two faced. If he stayed at Juve he would have come out with something like "We deserve to stay in serie A e.t.c" or whatever, I guess he has to say such things to keep the viola happy. I guess this is a lesson for all, never attach yourself to players for too long, you never know when they stab you in the back.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
giovanotti said:
Rab,I didn't know that he Mutu said that.
That is a shame,really:disagree:
TBH, gio, I wasn't surprised as It's nothing new from Adrian Mutu, we all remmber when Ranieri took him from Parma to Chelsea what was his first words about Serie A.

I wasn't really shocked by his words towards Juve, but I felt bad for giving him another chance.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
It's wierd at how one sais, "Oh, Juventus saved me at the end" or "Juventus gave me a chance to shine after what happened to me in Chelsea and I'm very gratefull" and then reply "Oh yea, I left that club, I like them sure but they should be punished" when Juventus actually gave him a chance to shine and rise back to who he was after the drug-testing story. It's like saying, "Oh yea, Hizbollah are good but after what they've done, they should be punished".

Makes no sense at all and I think everyone should be honored that they left now and that we don't have mercenaries or whatever you guys call them.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
TBH, gio, I wasn't surprised as It's nothing new from Adrian Mutu, we all remmber when Ranieri took him from Parma to Chelsea what was his first words about Serie A.

I wasn't really shocked by his words towards Juve, but I felt bad for giving him another chance.
I was really dissapointed to hear such statements from Mutu and thuram.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

Than,it seems that we did a good job when we sold him.We got him for free and sold him after that,it was a good job at the end.
But the greatest dissapointment for me is Thuram.:disagree:

P.S. Sorry,in my previous post I didn't mean to write both "he" and "Mutu.:oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)