players that we wasted (2 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
players who had the potential to do great things for the club,but they were either left unused or were not used well enough.ill start with two such players,both of whom i think could have gone on to achieve great things for juventus.

-enzo maresca

-matteo brighi

what other players can we put in the 'wasted juventus talents' list?

Buy on AliExpress.com

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
ok you are right they shouldn't be wasted by juventus because they ar good player so let us see only the future juventus serie a for everrrrrrrrr

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
salman said:
players who had the potential to do great things for the club,but they were either left unused or were not used well enough.ill start with two such players,both of whom i think could have gone on to achieve great things for juventus.

-enzo maresca

-matteo brighi

what other players can we put in the 'wasted juventus talents' list?
Morgan De Sanctis tops my list

followed by Theirry Henry (even though I find him quite average)

Maresca should be mentioned

but I think Zalayeta needs to be said as well. A super sub taht always does his job right when called upon, and he is willing to stay, hard to find such a player around

some left for greener pastures,

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'd go for, miccoli,salas, marcseca, henry, mutu, and pallidino.

i think for buisness issue juve let go of zidnae, and inzaghi so i have no hard feelings regarding them not staying.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Not to forget for the last season, I and many others have said that Mutu should be used as a support striker or play behind the strikers, not as a wide midfielder

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
juve_ruler said:
i'd go for, miccoli,salas, marcseca, henry, mutu, and pallidino.

i think for buisness issue juve let go of zidnae, and inzaghi so i have no hard feelings regarding them not staying.
Palladino a wasted talent :wth: !? How is that even possible?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
salman said:
del piero anyone?
That's not very funny.

Del Piero has won pretty much everything there is to win bar the European Cup with Italy, but who really cares if you're champion of the world?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)