players that we wasted (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I just said it wasn't funny. Why instigate a discussion that has been the better of the forum for the past few years now, while the answer is pretty clear? It's a long dark alley and I'm not going in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Dominic said:
Palladino a wasted talent :wth: !? How is that even possible?

You're right about that mate. Juve didn't waste Palladino yet, maybe we gonna waste him this or next season, but not yet.

And this thread is going in wrong direction. When we say Juve waste player, then I'm thinking about players which have bright future, but failed to impress, just like Matteo Brighi. We didn't wasted Henry he's second best player in the world, I'm looking on that like we didn't used him properly (f***n Ancelotti). Actually I don't know what to think I'm not sure anymore about word "waste". Sorry guys I'm going to sleep right now (I didn't slept for whole night)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
ZhiXin said:
Morgan De Sanctis tops my list

followed by Theirry Henry (even though I find him quite average)

Maresca should be mentioned

but I think Zalayeta needs to be said as well. A super sub taht always does his job right when called upon, and he is willing to stay, hard to find such a player around

some left for greener pastures,
:disagree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ZhiXin said:
Morgan De Sanctis tops my list

followed by Theirry Henry (even though I find him quite average)

Maresca should be mentioned

but I think Zalayeta needs to be said as well. A super sub taht always does his job right when called upon, and he is willing to stay, hard to find such a player around

some left for greener pastures,
:agree:
to a certain extent, not average but he is overblown imo.

as to the players .....enzo tops my list, then there was appiah,blasi,de sanctis, mybe miccoli(although am not his biggest fan), certainly Salas for me.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
salman said:
del piero anyone?
Del Piero is the heart of this club. How can you say Juve wasted his talent? This man loves Juventus more than everything else on this earth! It's complete rubbish to claim Del Piero was in any way wasted.

But what's your argument for that statement?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Why not Mutu?
Apart from what he said on the Romanian channel after he signed with Fiorentina.. "I like Juve, but they should be punished".

Juventus took him from the garbage, and I mean it. The player was just left out, Drugs, Alocohol etc destroyed him, no one was even mentioning his name nor looking at him, we brought him back to life, we brought him back to football, we returned something called Adrian Mutu.

Like I said in Thuram thread, how low can a person get to.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Apart from what he said on the Romanian channel after he signed with Fiorentina.. "I like Juve, but they should be punished".

Juventus took him from the garbage, and I mean it. The player was just left out, Drugs, Alocohol etc destroyed him, no one was even mentioning his name nor looking at him, we brought him back to life, we brought him back to football, we returned something called Adrian Mutu.

:agree:

But from a footballing perspective i think he should've been given another season.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Azzurri7 said:

Excellent post Rab! :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)