• Vidal

• Buffon

• Vucinic

• Marchisio

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero90

The best this year: ANTONIO CONTE!!

But on the pitch I would also say Pirlo! But I think we can't choose one single player, I would take the whole team as player of the season :D :)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Oh God that's a tough one. Most of out players have been excellent.

It's between Pirlo, Barzagli, Vidal, Buffon and Lichtsteiner for me. I'm going to go for Barzagli. He has been absolutely world class all year.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This chould probably be separated into a few polls. Pirlo was obviously the cog that kept the machine going. Barzagli was a big surprise. Vida and Lichtsteiner were the best newcomers. And so on.

Dec 6, 2010
An almost impossible task! But think I'll go for Barzagli, as he came out of nowhere. When we bought for practically nothing from Wolfsburg I thought "great, another WC06 hero on the payroll". But with only 19 goals conceded in 37 games, he has surely shown his worth!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Can I still vote for Del Piero? I mean he killed Inter and Lazio,which were essential in this scudetto..
If I had to choose from the poll then it would be Barzagli for me, He never put a foot wrong all season..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo.

Why? Because he was the connection between the defense and attack. Because he made our 3 man midfield World Class...because he was the glue that made Vidal & Marchisio so damn dominant.

Thats why. Because he is, well, Pirlo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gigi did his job ALL season long...except for Lecce. Because of Gigi on countless occassions we remain undefeated so far with 1 game left.

Gigi gets #2...Pirlo has been absolutely class...he gets my vote for that AND for making Milan look like idiots.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pirlo decisive, Barzagli consistent. Both were immense, both are Andreas. Voted for Barzagli.

300k euros Scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)