• Marchisio

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
LowLife

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #62
    As someone said it's unfair poll. Barza has been the best defender in the league not just Juve. I can't recall more than 2 mistakes he made. WE have 21 clean sheets, and that's a lot, considering the games we won 1-0.

Pirlo has been instrumental. He got the best out of Vidal and Marchisio, one could say same about Marchisio and Vidal they got the best out of Pirlo if you know what i mean. Attackers were good too, we can complain, but Matri started really in the beginning, then Vucinic showed up in last 10 crucial games. Why isn't he in the poll btw ?

Chromemaster

Apr 28, 2012
    It is hard to select just one player, beacuse we had such a good organization durring this season...I voted Pirlo, beacuse he was that "engine" which carried us this whole season.(damn, those assists and that tehnique, just pure class) Barzgali would be my second choice, I think that he was our true leader in our defence.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I voted for Buffon, but if I should choose for real it would be so difficult. We really played as a team, and when Pirlo wasn't performing we had Vidal and Marchisio to shine. Marchisio scored some vital goals in the first half of the season, while Vida did the same but in the second half. Than there is our defense with Barzagli, Chiellin and Licht. All three of them were monsters, and it's almost impossible to chose only one of them. But I must agree with most members here and say that Pirlo is definitely player of the season. Played almost all the games (seriously how many games did he missed?) and always was on of the best, there were like 3-4 games where he didn't produce his magic.

Forza Juve!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Pirlo was our best player, but I'm gonna show Vidal some love. Really tempting to vote Barzagli as well, and I also thought Marchisio had a great season. Pirlo was our best player, but I think Vidal deserve some votes as well, so I'm giving mine to him.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Did Rab burn Merda's shirt this year? If it was this year, then he was our best player. :D

EDIT: Voted for Pirlo. :delpiero:

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
    tough... Pirlo, barza and vidal were the top 3 for me.

but no one cant deny that we probably wont win the scudetto without pirlo.
    cant say the same with barzagli and vidal

therefore, Pirlo is the man!

May 3, 2012
    I voted for King Arthur. He scored some vital goals, there were times that he was running for 90 minutes without stopping, he was really important in both the attacking and the defensive part of the team. Finally, in our worst first half (against Milan) he managed to stop them a lot of times and he was, also, vital in the second half, where we levelled the match.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Hope someone gives Marchisio a couple of votes as well :)

There were times when he carried the team. He had moments that were better than others, but overall he did very well and there's no denying he had a terrific season.

Perhaps why I feel votes should be spread out a little is that our team is not one that was based on "one player". Our strength was the group! And if you take one of these important pieces away, I don't think we would've won.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
    Pirlo and it's not even close. Legend class.

Then there is Buffon, Barzagli and Chiellini. Marchisio and Vidal were on the same level overall and come right after these defensive monsters.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    I voted marchisio because I am proud off him. Finally showed his potential he has. but Pirlo was the best player of the season, close second is barzagli. Didn't make a single mistake this season unlike chiellini.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Funniest part about this season is that Milan wouldn't give Pirlo a (decent) contract so he joins us. And then he leads us to victory :D

I don't think we would have won the scudetto without him :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)