Pizarro (7 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why would Inter want Pizarro and Figo. Even though their roles maybe different, im just wondering why they need so many options? Given that they're Inter, but still. And now that i mentioned Figo, he seems to be a more tempting option than Pires. He's only a year older than Pires, and his price tag isnt steep even by our standards. Only 3m euros. I wouldnt like Figo to be honest, but if we're looking at over the hill players like Pires, then id much rather have Luis.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Baggio, you speak like if you don't know Moratti, you want to know why? coz thats Inter, they buy alot of players, without caring where do they pay and if they will play, I mean look at last season, Recoba, Van Der Meyde, Kily, Davids, Emre, Karagounis, Coco, all these players where on the bench, why did Inter bougth them?

So, the answer to your question is, becouse they are Inter

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Baggio, you speak like if you don't know Moratti, you want to know why? coz thats Inter, they buy alot of players, without caring where do they pay and if they will play, I mean look at last season, Recoba, Van Der Meyde, Kily, Davids, Emre, Karagounis, Coco, all these players where on the bench, why did Inter bougth them?

So, the answer to your question is, becouse they are Inter
Like i said, they're Inter. But seriously, Mancini surely must have knocked some sense in to them.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
This really is fvcking disgusting.Inter are never gonna learn the errors of their ways... Look at their vast & talented current midfield squad-

CAMBIASSO ESTEBAN MATIAS
DAVIDS EDGAR
EMRE BELOZOGLU Imminent transfer
KARAGOUNIS GIORGOS
KILY GONZALEZ CRISTIAN ALBERTO PERET
SOLARI SANTIAGO
STANKOVIC DEJAN
ZANETTI CRISTIANO
VAN DER MEYDE ANDY
VERON JUAN SEBASTIAN
+ RECOBA (AM)

And if they get PIZZARO.........

With a squad with that much quailty and depth, it really is unbelievable that they dont win more....... But its also really quite funny :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
One more Juventus transfer target has gone.......
Not only that, but another great talent who will waste away at Internazionale playing at only 50% capacity. The latter figure is the set capacity for all players who sign a contract with Massimo Moratti.

And well, to be honest, I never really thought Capello would go after David Pizarro. His defensive work in midfield is not up to Capello's standards.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Looks like we are really interested on Vieira to let this slip away from our hands
And that goes hand in hand with Capello's team choices, looking all the way back to his Milan side of the early 90's.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
One thing I don't understand in this transfer - why it did happen:confused: I can't see Pizarro getting to a starting XI. I doubt his changes of replacing Mancini's saunabuddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)