Pizarro (1 Viewer)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Capello pushes for Pizarro Saturday 2 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Pizarro’s dream of joining Roma has fallen through, so Juventus have intercepted with a new offer for the Chilean.

The Giallorossi were preparing to sign the Udinese midfielder, but they are banned from buying any players for the next year as a result of the Philippe Mexes transfer saga.

Pizarro has made it clear on numerous occasions that he does not wish to stay at the Stadio Friuli for another campaign, but the embargo has ruled out his number one destination.

Juventus have been alerted to the matter and reportedly lodged a new offer of cash plus either Croatian defender Igor Tudor or former Fiorentina man Enzo Maresca.

Coach Fabio Capello has pin-pointed Pizarro as the man who can bring creativity to the Bianconeri midfield and is an alternative to Arsenal’s Robert Pires.

Some of the money for this move could be raised by selling Stephen Appiah to Middlesbrough. It has been reported that director Keith Lamb visited Turin this week to discuss a £2m bid for the Ghanaian.

It would be Appiah’s first European club outside of Italy, as in his career he has played for Udinese, Parma, Brescia and Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Its straight cash offer AFAIK.
We are offering Maresca to Udinese for Pizarro...hope that comes off too.

Hehe, I did say this 3 days ago in the Mancini to Juve thread...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Far better than Enzo.

And the good news for Pizarro? He doesn't even have to change his stripes. :D

OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Juve Serious About Pizarro
    7/2/2005 7:58:00 PM
    Fabio Capello has apparently pinpointed Udinese conjurer David Pizarro as the man to partner Emerson in the centre of midfield next season.
    It seems the Old Lady has turned her attention to the central midfield quandary, as Roma’s enforced transfer ban has introduced new obstacles in the alleged quest to lure Antonio Cassano from the capital.

The transfer embargo has also prevented the Chilean playmaker from making a much-desired move to the Giallorossi, and Juventus are more than willing to pick up the pieces of his broken dream.

With a host of highly valued and potentially expendable talent on her books, the Bianconeri have an embarrassment of riches to bargain with. Reports in Italy say a player plus cash deal is already on the table for Pizarro, with highly rated ex-Viola midfielder Enzo Maresca and Croat Igor Tudor the possible makeweights. Stephan Appiah is also expected to make a move the Premiership, with Middlesbrough ready to stump up around 3.5 million euros, which would aid Juve’s Pizarro project.

The player is seen by many as an ideal acquisition for what was a frequently stale Juve midfield last year, as he would bring some much needed attacking bite and creativity

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    WOW PIZARRO!!!! Fecking amazing, I hope this isn't some shit smokescreen sent by Moggi to the Don. He got the perfect package to be Emersons ideal partner (No I do not mean as he's ***** :flirt: )

++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Far better than Enzo.

And the good news for Pizarro? He doesn't even have to change his stripes. :D
    Damn right. :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Hey,
    can you guys give me plz some numbers or sttistic about his last season or 2...
    i mean performances,goals,assits and stuff.

thnx.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
    Juve Serious About Pizarro
    7/2/2005 7:58:00 PM
    Fabio Capello has apparently pinpointed Udinese conjurer David Pizarro as the man to partner Emerson in the centre of midfield next season.
    It seems the Old Lady has turned her attention to the central midfield quandary, as Roma’s enforced transfer ban has introduced new obstacles in the alleged quest to lure Antonio Cassano from the capital.

The transfer embargo has also prevented the Chilean playmaker from making a much-desired move to the Giallorossi, and Juventus are more than willing to pick up the pieces of his broken dream.

With a host of highly valued and potentially expendable talent on her books, the Bianconeri have an embarrassment of riches to bargain with. Reports in Italy say a player plus cash deal is already on the table for Pizarro, with highly rated ex-Viola midfielder Enzo Maresca and Croat Igor Tudor the possible makeweights. Stephan Appiah is also expected to make a move the Premiership, with Middlesbrough ready to stump up around 3.5 million euros, which would aid Juve’s Pizarro project.

The player is seen by many as an ideal acquisition for what was a frequently stale Juve midfield last year, as he would bring some much needed attacking bite and creativity
    Thank God!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Im fine with Pizarro. But slowly this Roma embargo is beginning to have repurcssions on our transfer market i can see. However, why Enzo, just swap him with Miccoli.

pooo

Jul 2, 2005
    because miccoli is valued alot more than pizzaro, personally i prefer maresca for obvious reasons, but also because hes proven at juve pizzaro could well be a flop.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Pizarro fixes our midfield problems but we need Enzo as back up. i have this feeling that if Pizarro joins and get injured, the team is once again rooted.

I want Pizarro but i would like to have a player like Maresca as back up to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)