Pizarro (8 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
what the blue FUCK? Giving Roma SEVEN players for THREE???????

This better not happen. This would give Roma some incredible players for Cassano, and Mancini in reality. Panucci is quite old and worthless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pannucci is for depth. But what i dont understand is, why Mutu again? Capello seems unwilling to work with players he hasnt worked with before, and i think he needs to show a little more confidence in their abilities, something hes often adept at doing. Dont know why all the talk of offloading Mutu, now that Miccoli is in the ranks.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

This better not happen. This would give Roma some incredible players for Cassano, and Mancini in reality. Panucci is quite old and worthless.

Can they afford paying for 7 players instead of 3 to be begin with?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Who said they will pay everything,
we will pay £4m,
Rome ,makes it a habbit to own us in the transfer period,
but i dont think can we go sooooooooo down,:fero:
this deal wont happen:dontcare:

Jul 28, 2002

Totally ****ing pointless imo...jus satisfying Cappello.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So has Roma's transfer embargo been lifted because AFAIK they have to sell in cash deals. They can't bring in any new players, not even in player + cash sales.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
So has Roma's transfer embargo been lifted because AFAIK they have to sell in cash deals. They can't bring in any new players, not even in player + cash sales.
Never mind, I just read that such a deal would only be possible if Roma win their appeal.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Rumours tell that Udinese and Pizarro have both agreed on terms with Inter. €10M + half of Pandev or €12M is what Zebrette will get and player himself has inked five-year deal worth €1,5M per annum.

It's just rumours but seems pretty strong IMO.

arc

Mar 11, 2004

thats pretty lame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)