Philipp Lahm (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would be astonished if we signed Lahm.

Barca and Man Utd will both be looking for new RBs in the summer. He will go to one of them probably.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
they'll probably threaten him like they did with Sagnol and he'll sign there or go for big bucks to another Big team in Europe that's not Juve.
negotiating any price with Bayern will be hard, they arent particulary fond of us as u have mentioned, in saying that Bayern are businessmen and will sell to the highest bidder which in any case i doubt will be us

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well Lahm is leaving, whether it be Juve or not... And i don't see why he wouldn't come to Juve.
Why the hell would Lahm come to Juventus? He would certainly stay at Bayern before coming here without a doubt. Perhaps if Real Madrid or those tools Manure came calling, he might think about it for a second, but that's about it.

People here are dreaming.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Why the hell would Lahm come to Juventus? He would certainly stay at Bayern before coming here without a doubt. Perhaps if Real Madrid or those tools Manure came calling, he might think about it for a second, but that's about it.

People here are dreaming.
Noone is saying that he'd choose Juve over Man Utd or Barca, in fact it's ridicolous because a player of Lahm's calibre will attract the whose who of rich clubs but IMO he will leave for the right club, that club just wont be us

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;1621811 said:
Also guys, think about this, we have a new coach next year, a coach that said that while he was last in control of Lahm, he was one of the best players in the world.

Once again, dream on.
:agree:

Dec 26, 2004
I disagree, for me Maicon is the best fullback by a mile.
Maicon is a great right back, no doubt about it, he maintain a great balance between attack and deffence duties but what I like about Lahm is his versatility as I can't think of another full back who can serve on both flanks equally good (apart of pre_Barcelona Zambrotta).

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #80
    Lahm In Juve Link

Juventus have emerged as the latest big name club reportedly vying for the signature unsettled Bayern Munich defender Philipp Lahm.

The news that Bayern withdrew their offer of a contract extension has created quite a feeding frenzy around the highly-rated 24-year-old full-back, who famously scored the opening goal of the World Cup in Germany against Costa Rica.

Barcelona, Manchester United and AC Milan have all been credited with an interest for the attack-minded defender, who is almost always deployed as left-back despite the fact that he is right-footed.

Bayern supremo Franz Beckenbauer has recently delcared that the exit of Philipp Lahm from the club is by no means definite, despite many signs pointing to the contrary. Lahm’s current Bayern contract runs until 30th June 2009, but has already stated in an interview with 'Stern’ magazine that he wants to move abroad this summer.

goal.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)