Philipp Lahm (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He has problems to renew his contract with Bayern and we are showing interest him recently.

Someone mentioned before (Mark?) that Zanetti could end up in Bayern at the end of the season?Is this what is our staff is planning?Some swap + :money: ? Or maybe we are going to let Bayern sign Flamini...

Anyway what do you think of him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
He has problems to renew his contract with Bayern and we are showing interest him recently.

Someone mentioned before (Mark?) that Zanetti could end up in Bayern at the end of the season?Is this what is our staff is planning?Some swap + :money: ? Or maybe we are going to let Bayern sign Flamini...

Anyway what do you think of him?
I'd definately be willing to let Bayern have a free shot at Flamini if it helped relations in regards to Lahm.. I have no doubt its total BS and Bayern wont care the slightest in any case

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I love Lahm, awesome player, but i highly doubt this transfer would occur. I would be sooo wet if it did tho lol :p lol jk im a guy but just love that stupid phrase.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i heard he was interested in Serie A. We will try hard to get him over here. Juve are going to change the side around alot for champions league. Get him!! He's awesome...and hasn't got near his best yet.

i can't say i would get wet over it though....YOU SICKO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)