Pessotto Rushed To Hospital!!! Pessotto out of danger (2 Viewers)

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
This is so shocking. He was my favourite player, always reliable and professional both on the field and off the field. I truly hope he's well. Forza Pesso!

Oh and by the way Seven, you're thinking way too logically. Logic doesn't apply in most suicides, Pessotto's attempt could've been just a moment's idea. When you're depressed you don't think necessarily what are the pros and cons of this suicide plan, he might have just done it when hugely depressed at his office or something.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
jussiut said:
This is so shocking. He was my favourite player, always reliable and professional both on the field and off the field. I truly hope he's well. Forza Pesso!

Oh and by the way Seven, you're thinking way too logically. Logic doesn't apply in most suicides, Pessotto's attempt could've been just a moment's idea. When you're depressed you don't think necessarily what are the pros and cons of this suicide plan, he might have just done it when hugely depressed at his office or something.
NO ONE takes the risk of surviving a suicide attempt and facing MONTHS of intense pain. Most of the time suicide isn't that impulsive either. And if it is, people usually take pills and miscalculate he right dose. That does happen. What doesn't happen is that people get a sudden attack of depression in their office, look out the window that's 15 metres high and jump. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced he was pushed. No one is that dumb to jump from only 15 metres and I have far more faith in Pessotto's intelligence than you lot seem to.

Dec 26, 2004
Doctors call for Pessotto caution Thursday 29 June, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctors treating Juventus team manager Gianluca Pessotto have admitted that they are unsure whether he will live following his horror fall.

There was widespread optimism throughout large sections of the media that the former player would recover from his serious injuries, but medics at the Molinette hospital are reaming cautious.

“We can’t say that he will get through this,” doctor Pierpaolo Donadio told reporters on Thursday morning. “Even if there hasn’t been any worsening in his condition since yesterday.

“Saying that he’s not in danger at this time is absurd because there could be a thousand complications.

“We can’t really make any prognosis for some time to come. We have to wait for at least 72 hours before we can start to evaluate some important factors.

“The fact that he is young and was an athlete certainly helps him, but the seriousness of the fall remains. Pessotto fell at a speed of 60km an hour.”

The 35-year-old suffered serious injuries when he fell from a window at Juventus’ club headquarters on Tuesday morning.

The recently appointed new team manager plunged from a height of around 15 metres on to two parked cars, sustaining multiple fractures amongst other injuries.

The 22-time capped Italian international was found with a rosary in his hands and police are investigating the possibility of a suicide attempt.

Alessandro Del Piero, Gianluca Zambrotta and Ciro Ferrara all flew in for a quick visit on Tuesday night from Italy’s World Cup training base.

Former colleague Antonio Chimenti, who joined Cagliari in January, arrived at the hospital to offer his support this morning.

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
what happened to gianluca is so sad and shocking. the worst thing is the journalists keep on writing that he attempted to suicide which is too far away from Gianluca personality. anyway, i learned about medical forensic about 2 semester in my college, n from what i know, falling one self from such a high place is very very rare in suicide cases (altough it's quite often done in movies :rolleyes: ). Get well soon LUCA, Juve still needs U

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sk8ergurl said:
nha!!!!the news is so uncontrollable...too many speculations
well hes not out of the woods yet, and we may not know from many mothns what really happened. and the idea of him losing the use of his left leg is unbarable, wen u consider wot many things he did with it.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
Pesso come on old boy! dont give up! Everything will be alright again!

Forza Pesso

see ya in Pinzolo! please! prego!!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
If you listen to what the wife said, it does look the most likely that it was a suicide attempt. He might have been really depressed and he did a crazy thing. The wife as quoted practically said this. Saying it was a murder attempt or mafia involvment is really a bit wacky IMO atleast from what we know as of now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)