Pessotto Rushed To Hospital!!! Pessotto out of danger (7 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Conte, Zebina, Massimo Neri, Emerson and Bettega went to visit. Ale had a shirt on, underneath his Azzurri one, that said Forza Pesso!. During the interview he said "We love you Pessottino, don't give up!". :touched:

While Capello visited Pessotto yesterday. He said: "He recognized me". I guess some things are hard to forget. :D
(I *had* to say it)

As for Pessottino's conditions (the most important thing, in the end), he' stable. The exams he did had positive results and this is good. :)

CALCIO: PESSOTTO; CONTE GLI PORTA NOTIZIA VITTORIA ITALIA
IL TEAM MANAGER BIANCONERO STRINGE IL PUGNO IN SEGNO GIOIA

(ANSA) - TORINO, 5 LUG - Gianluca Pessotto, che ha trascorso
la settima notte nel reparto di rianimazione dell' ospedale
Molinette dopo il tentativo di suicidio, ha saputo stamani della
qualificazione dell' Italia alla finale mondiale ed ha gioito. A
portargli la notizia e' stato l' ex capitano della Juventus
Antonio Conte: "Gli ho detto dell' Italia che ieri sera ha
vinto e lui ha chiuso il pugno come per esultare
".
Dal punto di vista medico le condizioni rimangono stabili. Da
ieri ci sono un lieve rialzo febbrile e i valori del fegato piu'
elevati della norma. I medici non prevedono ne' per oggi, ne'
per domani che venga stubato. Alle 14 ci sara' un bollettino
medico in cui vi saranno riferiti i risultati della tac e
dell'ecodoppler eseguiti ieri pomeriggio.
La visita di Conte va ad aggiungersi a quelli dell' ex
vicepresidente della Juventus, Roberto Bettega, del preparatore
atletico Massimo Neri e, ieri sera, di Jonathan Zebina.
"Adesso che l' ho visto - ha affermato Conte - sono piu'
tranquillo, mi ha riconosciuto gli ho anche fatto delle battute
per farlo ridere. Gli ho detto che ho finito il corso per
allenatore di Coverciano e che adesso mi aspetto che lui come
team manager e Alessio Secco come nuovo direttore sportivo mi
chiamino per diventare allenatore della Juventus".
"Sono venuto a trovare un grande amico - ha concluso Conte -
una persona che merita stima e l' ha dimostrato in tutti gli
anni della sua carriera. E' giusto che compagni e conoscenti gli
siano vicini il piu' possibile, perche' riconoscono in lui una
grande persona"
. (ANSA).

Conte: "I told him Italy had won and he 'showed' his fist, like to celebrate" "Now that I've seen him I'm more serene, he recognized me and I cracked some jokes to make him laugh. I told I finished my trainer course in Coverciano and that now I expect him and Alessio Secco to call me to coach Juve" "I came to visit a great friend, a person that has demonstrated in his whole carrier the respect/admiration he deserves. Teammates and acquaintances/friends have to stay by his side, cause they see his greatness".

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Condition of Juventus's Pessotto worsens

ROME, July 7 (Reuters) - Doctors treating Juventus team manager Gianluca Pessotto, who fell from a window last week, say his condition has worsened.
"The patient's condition is worse now than in the last few days," the doctors said in a statement on Friday.

"If before we were able to express cautious optimism, we are now withholding judgment."

Pessotto regained consciousness briefly last week. He is being kept under heavy sedation and continues to suffer from fever and liver problems.

Reuters

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry: :cry:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Pessotto concerns grow

There is worrying news from Turin’s Molinette hospital, as Gianluca Pessotto’s condition is deteriorating with lung and liver problems.

The former Juventus midfielder and newly appointed Team Manager had been improving since falling from a window at the club headquarters in an apparent suicide attempt, but over the past few days his temperature has risen and he is suffering liver and right lung problems.

The defender had been taking visitors and was slowly taken out of sedation, but doctors confirmed the medication would be increased again to help his body through the trauma.

“This is the normal reaction of a patient with these types of serious injuries,” explained doctor Pierpaolo Donadio. “With the fall from that height, it’s a miracle he was alive when he reached the hospital and didn’t die in the first 48 hours.”

Ever since the desperate act of last Tuesday, the Azzurri players have been dedicating every step of their World Cup march to ‘Pessottino’ and it was hoped he would be able to watch Sunday’s Final against France.

“Even if he did improve, he wouldn’t have the strength to be positioned in front of a television, nor to stay awake for the entire 90 minutes,” added the medical staff.

“However, we are consoled by the fact there is no sign of infection apart from the temperature. These are complications that can arise and we can’t tell if there will be others. All the vital organs are at risk in these conditions.”

:cry:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Come on our dear Pesso....recover!!!!

Oh God,Italy HAS to win this Mundial.....
Pesso is going to be very happy!!!!!!!! And also who knows...maybe that will help juve too...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
Come on our dear Pesso....recover!!!!

Oh God,Italy HAS to win this Mundial.....
Pesso is going to be very happy!!!!!!!! And also who knows...maybe that will help juve too...

One thing is for sure,that is going to be the last game for Cannavaro,Buffon,Zambrotta,Camoranesi and Del Piero as Juventini.:sad:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
giovanotti said:
Any news about his current condition?????????
1-His health condition is still stationary, with a light improvement than yesterday.

2-The doctors treating him advise to avoid, or at least to reduce, the numerous visits by his friends and family members.

3-He spent a calm night yesterday. There are no indications for becoming worse, but no indications that his liver is back to work properly.

4-He continues to persist the fever, for the fifth consecutive day, that the doctors are afraid to cause other problems in his body.

5- Today, there will be no medical bulletin about his condition in order to avoid, or however to reduce, the visits to him.

Forza Pessotto...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ReBeL said:
1-His health condition is still stationary, with a light improvement than yesterday.

2-The doctors treating him advise to avoid, or at least to reduce, the numerous visits by his friends and family members.

3-He spent a calm night yesterday. There are no indications for becoming worse, but no indications that his liver is back to work properly.

4-He continues to persist the fever, for the fifth consecutive day, that the doctors are afraid to cause other problems in his body.

5- Today, there will be no medical bulletin about his condition in order to avoid, or however to reduce, the visits to him.

Forza Pessotto...
So he has an injury of the liver,caused by the fall,or it is a part of the MODS(Multi Organic Disfunctional Syndrome)?????Does he have any other organic failure???

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
The liver is suffering because it has to help the body to expell a lot of dead organic mass (the blood of the internal bleeding) and this is also the reason why the doctors are worried about the kidney complications that could come...

Forza Pessottino, forza!

OP
Gep

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
  • Thread Starter #359
    Pessottino, you are a true Juventino! you are strong and you have the whole of Italy and the world praying for your speedy recovery.

Forza Pessotto! xxxxxxx

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    isha00 said:
    The liver is suffering because it has to help the body to expell a lot of dead organic mass (the blood of the internal bleeding) and this is also the reason why the doctors are worried about the kidney complications that could come...

Forza Pessottino, forza!
    So he didn't have a liver damage caused by the fall?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)