Pessotto Rushed To Hospital!!! Pessotto out of danger (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am very happy for pessotto....!

and i think he will be happy in Juve,and also he is going to help us too for our new begining.he will teach us how to get back in life....

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Pessotto fuori pericolo. Le sue prime parole

18:02 del 17 luglio

17.00 "Gianluca". Ha risposto cosi' Gianluca Pessotto ai medici che per verificare le sue condizioni gli hanno chiesto di dire il suo nome. Il team manager della Juventus, estubato questa mattina, ha poi ringraziato medici e infermieri delle Molinette e ha chiesto alla moglie Reana un resoconto della festa di compleanno della figlia Federica, che ieri ha compiuto 10 anni. Lo staff dell'Ospedale raccomanda i media di non citare la natura dell'incidente perche' Pessotto non ricorda l'accaduto e anche le figlie non ne sono al corrente.

15.52 Secondo l'ultimo bollettino medico delle Molinette di Torino, il team manager della Juventus Gianluca Pessotto e' fuori pericolo. L'ex giocatore bianconero e' ricoverato in rianimazione dal 27 giugno scorso quando tento' il suicidio lanciandosi dal tetto degli uffici della Juventus

it says that he also talked .. they asked him his name and then he thanked the medics for what they did for him, he also told his wife to tell hbday to his 10 year old child. The doctors advised the media not to mention anything about the suicide attempt because pessoto doesnt remember the fall and also for the protection of his 2 kids

Geof

May 14, 2004
Good for him. FORZA GIANLUCA.

Ciro said that he wanted Pessottino to work with him on the youth level. Less pressure and all.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Juventus hero Pessotto out of danger

ROME, July 17 (Reuters) - Doctors treating Juventus team manager Gianluca Pessotto, who fell from a window last month in an apparent suicide attempt, said on Monday he is now out of danger and has resumed breathing on his own.

'The patient's condition is gradually improving,' the doctors said in a statement, adding he would however remain in intensive care for the time being.

The 35-year-old former Juventus defender has been in a Turin hospital since falling 15 metres from a window in the Juventus club headquarters on June 27. He was found clutching a rosary.

Police said they were investigating a suicide attempt. An investigative source said Pessotto was being treated for depression.

Pessotto was not among those facing charges at a sports tribunal into match-fixing charges that have engulfed Juventus and rocked Italian football.

probably the best news ive heard in a while......

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Good news.
Forza Pessotto
GBU!
Get well soon and start to work with Juve again.

Sergio said:
I have a question.

Do we know for sure yet if this was an attempted suicide???
I have the same question. What did exactly happen to him?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)