Perugia - Juventus (Coppa Italia) (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Thursday 23 January 2003 at 21.00h (9 PM) Central European Time

We have to overcome a 1-2 defeat from last week at the Delle Alpi. Should we send our strongest squad to take care of it or do we have faith enough in the Coppa side?

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I hope you don't mind Erik, but I edited the thread's title so that everyone knows it is the 2nd Leg Coppa match instead of a Serie A one ;)

About the match, I think that the 2nd team should be sent, as usual, and they should make-up for their mistakes in the first leg. A 2-0 win is not impossible but difficult specially with Perugia's current form. But Perugia have a small squad, and I believe they have wasted alot of energies in the past week (vs. Juve and Inter) ...

Jan 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Should we send our strongest squad to take care of it or do we have faith enough in the Coppa side?

Definitely play our Coppa team. It's their tournament. If we play our 1st team then that would mean we have no faith in them. Coppa Italia is their show, and this game is for them to prove they can turn it around.

One exception though....there should be no Salas. It amazing! He just walked around the pitch the whole. He doesn't feel like a Bianconero anymore....he's proved it. He has also proved that he doesn't care the slightest bit.

I don't know who can replace him though. I would play Conte as the AM behind the two forwards.

Jan 1, 2003
Cause that's our formation
ok, then go with a 4-4-2:

Chimenti; Birindelli, Tudor (to regain fitness, sh Montero), Fresi, Moretti; Zenoni, Tacchinardi (sh Conte), Baiocco, Zambrotta; Zalayeta, Di Viao

man that mid looks aweful with alessio and baiocco

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
hey guys . . .
i've changed my ID from (I_HATE_JUVE_) to (Forza Inter) . .
As for this match , if i were a Juve fan i wouldn't bother myself talking about this game cause it's not importent & btw . . Coppa games are only for bench-players to play in . . .

Forza Inter

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Lippi should send the bench players and rest the first team and if they lose it is not a big deal juve must put their efforts in serie A and champions league only

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    No, he's in Uruguay in the under 21 South American Championship .. I think he'll be back in the 25th of this month ..
    Oh bollocks ... no solution for the AM problem then...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Forza Inter ] ++
    hey guys . . .
    i've changed my ID from (I_HATE_JUVE_) to (Forza Inter) . .
    As for this match , if i were a Juve fan i wouldn't bother myself talking about this game cause it's not importent & btw . . Coppa games are only for bench-players to play in . . .

Forza Inter
    this is what you want to believe after your loss to Bari. easy to think that way, so you won't be to ashamed!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)