Perugia - Juventus (Coppa Italia) (1 Viewer)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
The team list for Perugia :

3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
5 Igor TUDOR
6 Salvatore FRESI
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
9 Marcelo SALAS
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
14 Cristian ZENONI
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
18 Marco DI VAIO
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
20 Davide BAIOCCO
22 Landry BONNEFOI
24 Emiliano MORETTI
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
33 Mattia CASSANI
37 Matteo PARO

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
The list of the not available players
22 01 2003
There are 10 players not available for the match in Perugia. Except for Ruben Olivera, always in Uruguay to play the Southamerican Championship Under 20, Marcello Lippi has decided to leave in Turin, to prepare the match against Piacenza, Buffon, Camoranesi, Conte, Del Piero, Ferrara, Montero, Thuram and Trezeguet.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Why only the CL when we can have the treble?
The treble!!! Naaah all I want this season is the CL.

Guys, those players are professionals and get +50,000 pounds as weekly wages at least. Playing twice a week wouldn't harm them much. I don't know where did everyone get the idea that a player always needs to be rested. I mean they train everyday (sometimes twice) .. and it doesn't make much difference if they played a match instead of training. In Brazil and Argentina, they get to play more than 70 matches per season without complaining.
I don't want the first team to play coz I need to see the other boys so that I can know what alternatives we have.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks for the lineup juvelover now if only the bus could leave Nedved ;) ,Baiocco & Salas

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well I read in channel4.com that Lippi will use Tach and Tudor in the midfield... so I really believe that we will not go the next round... I mean where's the creation in that midfield???

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I think juve should play the reserve team. It's not too bad. It's as good as many serie A teams. I think that injury is something to think about because in these types of games(Cup), it's do or die, so the tackles will be tougher and the last minutes will be messy.

I think it's fine to play a few 1st team players like Nedved, but not the whole 90 minutes.

My Lineup.

----------------------------------Chimenti-----------------------------------
-------Birnidelli--------Tudor----------------Fresi---------Pessotto-------
----------------Zambrotta------Tacchinardi--------Nedved---------------
-------------------Zalayetta------Salas--------Di Vaio---------------------

Baiocco should just stay in the stands for this game. and when it's all over, he should miss the juve bus and go back home while he's near by :fero: I'm fed up with him on the field....

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I like your line up but I wouldn't put Nedved, I would put Camoranesi insted... why, well coz if you look if Camo gets tired or worst injured we can play Conte or Zambo in our next game, but if Nedved gets injured... well, we are screw...je,je,je.
And about Tudor... well I too agree that he is better has a defender, but lets face it... he is not going to play there, at least not now

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Oh my god, u want the treble?

I would be satisfied with CL and Seria A :D

Its gonna be a very hard game in Perugia, they are player well ATM, beating both juve and INTer in there last 2 matches, thats great, so im not expecting a victory, though it would nice with us going trough to the next leg

Plexus

Aug 24, 2002
here is my lineup!!

--------------------------Chimenti--------------------------
Birindelli---------Tudor---------Iuliano---------Pessotto
--------Zambrotta----Tacchinardi-----Baiocco----------
---------------------------Nedved---------------------------
-----------------Salas--------------Di Vaio------------------

subs: Birindelli out, Zenoni in
Pessotto out, Moretti in
Salas out, Zalayeta in

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Gazzetta Dello Sport says that this is Juventus probable lineup for tomorrow:

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): 12 Chimenti: 15 Birindelli, 6 Fresi, 24 Moretti, 7 Pessotto; 14 Zenoni. 5 Tudor, 20 Baiocco, 3 Tacchinardi; 18 Di Vaio, 9 Salas. All. Lippi. (22 Bonnefoi, 13 Iuliano, 19 Zambrotta, 11 Nedved, 25 Zalayeta, 33 Cassani, 37 Paro).

great :( Moretti back in the center... Tudor in the midfield... Baiocco playing... Salas playing....:stress::sigh: WHAT A GREAT LINEUP! :wallbang:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Gazzetta Dello Sport says that this is Juventus probable lineup for tomorrow:

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): 12 Chimenti: 15 Birindelli, 6 Fresi, 24 Moretti, 7 Pessotto; 14 Zenoni. 5 Tudor, 20 Baiocco, 3 Tacchinardi; 18 Di Vaio, 9 Salas. All. Lippi. (22 Bonnefoi, 13 Iuliano, 19 Zambrotta, 11 Nedved, 25 Zalayeta, 33 Cassani, 37 Paro).

great :( Moretti back in the center... Tudor in the midfield... Baiocco playing... Salas playing....:stress::sigh: WHAT A GREAT LINEUP! :wallbang:
At least Fresi and Zenoni will be playing!:D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Marcello Lippi is confident that Juventus can reach the Coppa Italia semi-finals despite losing the first leg of their tie against Perugia.

The Bianconeri face the Umbrian side at the Renato Curi on Thursday just a week after their 2-1 home loss.

"Juventus have no reason to snub the Coppa Italia," said the tactician. "We may have lost the first leg but we will be looking to turn the result around.

"After all winning is in the Juventus DNA . We will go to Perugia with the aim of going through. We like to win no matter what competition it is in." :cool:

Nevertheless, Lippi is still likely to rest some of his biggest stars even if he is confident he still has the quality he needs in his squad.

"I have many players who are very motivated at the moment. Some of them will use the chance given to them to prove a point," he continued.

"I have players who are on the comeback trail after injury and some are still looking for their best form."

In the first leg, Lippi tried a trident strike force consisting of Marco Di Vaio, Marcelo Zalayeta and Marcelo Salas. A ploy he may repeat tomorrow.

"I could decide to do that again," he continued. "But not how we used it in the first leg and probably not for the whole game."

Lippi also maintained that Igor Tudor and Alessio Tacchinardi would definitely start the match in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)