Perugia - Juventus (Coppa Italia) (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As Nekton said earlier,I don't have much,if any,faith in the Coppa squad but I don't want to send our 1st team squad into the game. I think we should mix it up,with the majority of the team made up of 2nd teamers and players coming back from injury,and some of our key 1st team players slotting in alongside them to assure solidity and fluidity.

Chimenti - Birindelli,Tudor,Fresi,Pessotto - Zenoni,Tacchinardi,Davids,Zambrotta - Salas,Zalayeta

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
the lineup u wrote is good... but i would prefeer di vaio instead of salas... he suxx... :/.

hope we win this game and coppa italia :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
I think we should mix it up,with the majority of the team made up of 2nd teamers and players coming back from injury,and some of our key 1st team players slotting in alongside them to assure solidity and fluidity.

That's exactly what Lippi is planning to do. It seems that he will play Del Piero-Di Vaio-Nedved from the start.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
That's exactly what Lippi is planning to do. It seems that he will play Del Piero-Di Vaio-Nedved from the start.
No, no, no Let the coppa team carry their own burden.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

No, no, no Let the coppa team carry their own burden.
I agree with you. We should let the Coppa team start and if we get into trouble or need a late goal then DP or DV can come on (it seems DV is starting to refind his Parma form).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++

WHY?!?!? They need the rest goddamnit! :groan:
Yeah they do...Surely Serie A is more important than the Coppa so we should rest them,or at least start them from the bench. If we need help then they can come on for the last 20 mins or so.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Where exactly did you read this mate?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
If guys like Salas and Baiocco start, then we have NO CHANCE- as was proven last week.

Should we risk 1st teamers like DP for this tournament?? I dont know !!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I feel the same way you do Vinman,but if risking 1st team players is what we have to do to win the treble (Real play some of their key players in their domestic cup) then let's do it!:fero:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Should we risk 1st teamers like DP for this tournament?? I dont know !!
Absolutely not!!! Let the other youngsters get a chance. Pick some players from the primavera Mr. Lippi. This season we should go for the CL :D

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
the best way to cope with this kind of matches is to send the coppa team & try to do our best to overcome Perugia by 2 goals margin in order to qualify .

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yes that's all good and dandy when you talk about it,but remember what Perugia did to Inter this weekend? I think we'll be needing more than just our Coppa squad if we're to be getting passed them.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Ok,but surely they won't play the whole game will they?
Im not sure about that.

Guys, those players are professionals and get +50,000 pounds as weekly wages at least. Playing twice a week wouldn't harm them much. I don't know where did everyone get the idea that a player always needs to be rested. I mean they train everyday (sometimes twice) .. and it doesn't make much difference if they played a match instead of training. In Brazil and Argentina, they get to play more than 70 matches per season without complaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)