Penalty taker!!! (1 Viewer)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
I think that we could have problems with penalties!
who can take penalties:
1. DP 100 %
2. Neddy 90%
3. Camo (the first time I saw him against Livorno, nice done!) 80 %
4. Pessotto 50%
5. Trezgol 20 %
6. ...

I don't know. And it is very important to have players who are cool while taking penalties. Ibra is looking cool but he can not take it!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic and Camoranesi have all scored penalties this season and Birindelli takes a good spot kick as well but he's not a first team player. Trez doesn't really convince me though as his misses against Roma (4-0 loss last season) and in the CL final are vivid in my mind.

OP
JuveBoy

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    what do you want to say? :confused:
    I am talking about, who are the best players for taking penalties? I think it is clear, or you too smart.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

I am talking about, who are the best players for taking penalties? I think it is clear, or you too smart.
    :wallbang:

kurv didn't offend you. show some respect.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Del Piero should assume the responsibility of taking the penalty kicks when on the field but I'm not sure who my five would be for a penalty shoot-out.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    I think that we could have problems with penalties!
    who can take penalties:
    1. DP 100 %
    2. Neddy 90%
    3. Camo (the first time I saw him against Livorno, nice done!) 80 %
    4. Pessotto 50%
    5. Trezgol 20 %
    6. ...

I don't know. And it is very important to have players who are cool while taking penalties. Ibra is looking cool but he can not take it!!
    i dont think we have problem with penalties...;)..

every single player on our team have the skill or ability to take them.... all left is just luck ...

Jul 12, 2002
    Del Piero is the best taker on the team, but you're all wrong with your second choices. Manuele Blasi is the next best penalty taker on the team...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ive never seen nedved take a penalty? i cant reallyp icture ihm doing it either, unless he just blasts it and hopes the keeper flies into the goal with the ball. has he taken them in the past?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    ive never seen nedved take a penalty? i cant reallyp icture ihm doing it either, unless he just blasts it and hopes the keeper flies into the goal with the ball. has he taken them in the past?
    I assume he would be good enough. He used to take FKs often with the Czech Rep. NT and FK takers are generally good enough to take PKs. Beckham is the obvious exception of course. :D

++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
    Del Piero is the best taker on the team, but you're all wrong with your second choices. Manuele Blasi is the next best penalty taker on the team...
    Ian... I've never see Blasi take a PK whether with Juve, Parma, or Perugia. What's your reasoning? When was he a PK taker?

Do you mean Birindelli as this is logical?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Emerson could take the penalties too, brazilian is the best at this! :cool:

I have more concern to the freekick taker than a penalty taker.
    I think we need a good direct feekicker at the moment. I mean direct to a goal like Stevie Gerrard or Ale and Miha (at their golden times) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)