[Peace Cup] Sevilla 1-2 JUVENTUS, July 24th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
We look horrible.
We dan't pass well or quick enough. Some players stand in same position at times. Amauri should not try any dribbling as he's bad at them. I didn't notice DP unless it was a corner kick. Even the pass tiago gave him he flopped the ball for some reason. He didn't do the infamous trick going on the side then shooting.

I only saw Juve defend and not attack.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i guess that makes me an idiot anyway:rolleyes:

call it what u will,but the truth is higher technical standards are expected of brazilian footballers ...the same way athleticism, energy and strength are associated with african players... might be stereotyping,but c'est la vie
Luis Fabino and Adriano.

Amauri has never played like that and the way he plays is just perfect IMO. There's no a thing where he's really bad at.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:tup:

Zebina and Camo did good too and too bad the latter one got injured again.
Zebina was mostly ok, I agree.

No too sure about Camo though. I liked what & how he was trying, but no end product whatsoever. And although the injury didn't look that serious, I must say it is very worrying to me. Based on these past seasons, I am beginning to have serious doubts about his future career.

May 22, 2007
i guess that makes me an idiot anyway:rolleyes:

call it what u will,but the truth is higher technical standards are expected of brazilian footballers ...the same way athleticism, energy and strength are associated with african players... might be stereotyping,but c'est la vie
Dude, its not like he doesn't have dribbling skills (which he has shown many times last season, and he used them when needed), he just doesn't go over the top like some players do. It doesn't make him bad at that stuff, he uses his main strengths to good use (like his aerial ability). :)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
C'mon Ciro.. I want to see one of the new faces or Gio. Looks like there's been no substitutions made though.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Luis Fabino and Adriano.

Amauri has never played like that and the way he plays is just perfect IMO. There's no a thing where he's really bad at.
i guess this discussion should really be taking place on the official amauri thread

nevertheless, read my comments again...i did'nt say he was bad, i said he is a decent player

i also said i expect a bit more from him being brazilian

that in a nutshell was my argument

the prosecution rests

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zebina was mostly ok, I agree.

No too sure about Camo though. I liked what & how he was trying, but no end product whatsoever. And although the injury didn't look that serious, I must say it is very worrying to me. Based on these past seasons, I am beginning to have serious doubts about his future career.
I liked how he had freedom to cut in and loved some of his passes (the one to Amauri was kick ass). I think he had a good role in those 30 minutes and I don't think we can count on him as I've already mentioned a couple of times. I really love the guy but his injuries have really destroyed him over the past few seasons. Too bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)