[Peace Cup] Sevilla 1-2 JUVENTUS, July 24th 2009 (8 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Caceres might turn out to be really a smart purchace. If Zebina was, just like everyone is saying, great tonight we are still making a risky bet that Jonathan to be up to the standard he has to be healthy all season. Caceres' versatility will come in handy here. Grygera has to be sold.
I think that if Caceres can regaing his form he could take Cannavaro's place, thats if Canna dont improve his form

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
fuck watchin' Del piero when he isn't fit is just pain to watch i realy think he shouldn't be a starter next season and don't tell me it's just a pre-season and he always saves our ass and every pre-season we always say that bla bla bla.... but ffs if we have this great team and still wants him to save our ass i guess we are in big trouble.. playin' him won't improve his game or our game any more... Giovinco is as good as him right now and even better sorry for sayin' that but playin' him will improve our game and himself too... that's it Del piero is my fav player of all time but if we need a better team and a next icon to look for he shouldn't be the main man for us next season...... and after all its about the team not him forzaaaaaaaa del piero forzaaaaaaaaa juveeeeeeeeeeeee
Thats just right :agree:
What a herd way of thinking on this forum! I got - rep 6 times for saying amauri is not juve material in my opinion...great:)
Tell me about it :lol: :lol:

Mar 30, 2006
yap but its just a feeling that i don't trust in canna... zebina actually never was the worst fullback he is just never fit... so sure our defence should be zebina-?-chiellini and then one of moli or dc... but even if its preseason canna seems to have lost it.
his season with real was awful and the confed cup....but maybe some good games with chiellini at his side and he is going to be a strong cb for atleast a year how knows
it was just the first game with Canna back as a starter. He will come good. But if he does not we have a very good CB in Leggro and possible Caceres too (i hope). Ciro wont wait on players if they dont preform.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think that if Caceres can regaing his form he could take Cannavaro's place, thats if Canna dont improve his form
Maybe we can have a vote towards the end of the season between the worst player of season.. Moli, Grygera or Canna. For me I really wouldnt know who to vote for.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
it was just the first game with Canna back as a starter. He will come good. But if he does not we have a very good CB in Leggro and possible Caceres too (i hope). Ciro wont wait on players if they dont preform.
yap lets wait and see... he won't be the canna of 2006 but he can be solid...but he can also be awful....so lets hope caceres is any good(haven't seen him play)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Caceres might turn out to be really a smart purchace. If Zebina was, just like everyone is saying, great tonight we are still making a risky bet that Jonathan to be up to the standard he has to be healthy all season. Caceres' versatility will come in handy here. Grygera has to be sold.
Couldnt have said it better. Caceras would strength our backline by a bulk.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Caceres looked a bit shaky against Spurs tonite...the youtube links make him out 2 be some sort of loose cannon...but we'll see

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe we can have a vote towards the end of the season between the worst player of season.. Moli, Grygera or Canna. For me I really wouldnt know who to vote for.
Well maybe neither of then are going to be in that poll at the end of the season, cause they improve their form... we will have to wait dont we? :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
canna is at least as good as legrotaglie (aka legrotackle) so we got a player that does give us better width in the defence. when chielli and legro can form a good defensive partnership, we just added another player that is on their level, so we can have one injury and still have a defense that is probably the second or third best in the league.

Durden

May 11, 2006
People here should relax a little, its a fucking preseason game ffs. Our players need time to get into shape. I remember a preseason game 2 years ago against newcastle where molinaro was crap and look at him now... ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What a herd way of thinking on this forum! I got - rep 6 times for saying amauri is not juve material in my opinion...great:)
I was one of the 6 people. I didn't -rep you for saying that. I -repped you because you kept saying that over and over again (as if we didn't hear you the first time) and because you were nowhere to be seen when Amauri scored a great goal on this same match.

As for the match, Italian teams (club and NT) never ever played good in friendlies. It's July, there is more than a month until the season starts and we played away to a team that will be placed in pot1 for the CL draw.
Yet some drama queens here can't stop looking for negatives.

Oh, and we won.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I dont think we should bench Del Piero by any means. But we should play him as a striker not a trquartista as he fades out of matches too much when he is not in his best position. I think Ciro will do this because once Giovinco and Diego are fit they will be the 2 main players fighting for a place as Trequartista. Del Piero will be a striker along with Amari and IQ. Assuming trez goes Del Piero will be needed as a striker even more so.

Ale has just been playing in this different role for preseason to get the team used to the new system imho
i didn't say he should be benched the whole season but keep him for the important matches. his age affected his play a lot and u can see it and i didn't judge him just for this match only but in the last year he wasn't impressive at all some good matches here and there but this is not del piero anymore and if u don't see that i think u didn't see the real del piero or u r just lyin' on yourself!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)