[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 0-0 (3-4) Aston Villa, August 2nd 2009 (33 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
no...but we deserved to win
the damn ball didnt want to get in though:cry:
I wouldn't blame the ball, I'd blame the two knuckle heads up top.

Don't worry it is just a friendly, the boys were probably more concerned with the after-events than the actual match.:D

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I wouldn't blame the ball, I'd blame the two knuckle heads up top.

Don't worry it is just a friendly, the boys were probably more concerned with the after-events than the actual match.:D
what else should i say?we should have won it during 90 minutes
it shouldnt have gone to penos...we had sooo many clear chances on goal...wtf...lucky fucking villa bastards:andy2:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
what else should i say?we should have won it during 90 minutes
it shouldnt have gone to penos...we had sooo many clear chances on goal...wtf...lucky fucking villa bastards:andy2:
It's just a friendly partner settle down. There's no reason to be upset because Villa played a solid tactic and Ciro decided to give the forwards a fitness test. That's what friendlies are for. My boys got waxed by Espanol today and you don't see me all in tizzy. :D

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
i just hate it when i lose bro...i cant accept it so easy whether its a friendly or an official match...after the match was over and for the next 5-10 mins i couldnt calm down..

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i just hate it when i lose bro...i cant accept it so easy whether its a friendly or an official match...after the match was over and for the next 5-10 mins i couldnt calm down..
Word. I hear you. You just have to remember this is the time of year when fringe player get chances and managers fuck around.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Oh man, look at all our fans insulting our players after losing a friendly. This is incredible entertainment.

And I haven't even read the last 15 pages yet after the game.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It's just a friendly partner settle down. There's no reason to be upset because Villa played a solid tactic and Ciro decided to give the forwards a fitness test. That's what friendlies are for. My boys got waxed by Espanol today and you don't see me all in tizzy. :D
but we ARE trying to win the league :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh, and Brad Guzan owns. Good job by one of our keepers.

I think we should bring him in as a backup for Buffon. Hell, any of top US keepers would do a good job.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Oh, and Brad Guzan owns. Good job by one of our keepers.

I think we should bring him in as a backup for Buffon. Hell, any of top US keepers would do a good job.
Actually the whole strategy of saving pens by reactions is stupid...however today that keeper found another player who was as idiotic in his decision making when taking the pen...

No big deal anyway. We played k..when you consider 3 of our players were virtually on the bench. Created plenty of chances and can't emphasize enough how good Melo and Zebina looked.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Actually the whole strategy of saving pens by reactions is stupid...however today that keeper found another player who was as idiotic in his decision making when taking the pen...
Actually no it's not. Not if you do it right and you're good at it. It can be more effective that just guessing a random direction and going all out. It's all in your "step" off the line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)