[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 0-0 (3-4) Aston Villa, August 2nd 2009 (6 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
No offense but that Villa squad looks everything but impressive. You'll need your Agbonlahors and Milners (and hopefully some new additions to replace those that left).

Malaga beat them and so should we.
By the tone of your post i assume it was a responce to dean, and if that is the case, did you bother to read his post properly? :luckyluke:

Villa are weakened, but they are a good team and although weakened are very capable of suprising. This season just gone they were 2-0 up to man-u for most of the game and only lost really because of the gratuitous ammounts of injury time that man-u get every game they are loosing/drawing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Woh, I have watched Villa enough to be suprised by that informative squad descriptions, barely recognize most of those, not sure which teams Villa beat to get here, but impressive either way with this weak of a squad.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's rather petite, albeit a trophy. So yes, I consider it a trophy. What else would it be? Thanks Gep for not being a smart ass:)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    Alen what about Camoranezi is he going to play?
    I asked this question also and no response. I read the yellows get dropped after the elimination round so I guess he'll be available. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)