Pavel Nedved (46 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
I've already said what needs to be said, and I don't feel like getting banned tbh. He really needs to go. I appreciate what you've done as a player, but this is one step too far.
Be careful with what you wish for.

Yes they made a mistake with Sarri and almost with Dybala. With Dybala’s new contract to me they’re showing that they’re capable enough to admit mistakes and change their course.

We can’t sack everybody, before you know your club is infected by mercenaries who couldn’t care less. Nedved has been a director for a very long time now, we’ve had succes with him and a stupid mistake wouldn’t necessarily mean Agnelli should sack everybody. It’s really bad for stability, see what happened at Milan. Even with Moggi down the road we had lesser seasons.

So much is happening at the club, and I’m not talking about the results on the pitch, imo it would be a mistake to kick away all directors involved, just because they hired Sarri and our midfield suck. We all know by now that we’re missing another good signing to have a acceptable midfield.

Can’t be angry with you, we all hope for the best and having patience is really difficult, especially after seeing some embarrassing results, but as I said; let’s be careful with what we wish for, as we don’t know who will replace him.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sarri was an understandable choice. Pep was never comming and the other options were nothing special. Our management have done some amazing things over a long period of time and shouldn't be disregarded so soon especially considering Pavel's legendary status at our club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Legendary status doesn't guarantee competency. Not all great players have become great managers. Having said that, I'm willing to give Tootsie and Blondie the summer to rectify their mistakes - one world class player in midfield, sell most of the overpaid garbage, kick Sorri to the curb and all shall be forgiven.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Was a risk to have such an inexperienced duo in charge of our operations and it has showed.

I suppose a legend on the pitch does not make a legend in the board room, it certainly isn't the first time. He may have a lot of qualities to be a top director but our squad balance, pushing out of Allegri and head in the clouds recruitment of Sarri screams of inexperience.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Was a risk to have such an inexperienced duo in charge of our operations and it has showed.

I suppose a legend on the pitch does not make a legend in the board room, it certainly isn't the first time. He may has a lot of qualities to be a top director but our squad balance, pushing out of Allegri and head in the clouds recruitment of Sarri screams of inexperience.
Post of the year candidate

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let's say, theoretically speaking, Agnelli sacks Paratici and Nedved, who should they possibly be replaced with? I honestly don't know.
Maybe they need to make the coach the next big signing instead of a player.

Still, if it was someone like Pochettino he likes tempo and athletic players, so it'd be a similar problem.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I would appreciate it if anybody can explain to me what his job is beyond attending matches and draws and occasionally speaking to the media. It seems to me he's just a piece of decor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)