Pavel Nedved (12 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Can someone please list the decisions Nedved made in his role that hurt the club?

Unleashing this kind of abuse on a club legend such as Nedved not knowing his responsibilities is blasphemy.
He's in charge to host all the high school tours, well not all, just those coming from girls only institutions

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nedved will be resigning - Momblano
Wow didn't expect that.

I think he was out of his depth and the resignation reads like he was the driver behind getting Sarri.

I think we put far too much faith in an inexperienced ex footballer as a Director. He shouldn't get all the blame as Agnelli shouldn't have given him that much power so soon.

I think he would have benefitted from having a more experienced sidekick rather than Paratici who was also very inexperienced.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wow didn't expect that.

I think he was out of his depth and the resignation reads like he was the driver behind getting Sarri.

I think we put far too much faith in an inexperienced ex footballer as a Director. He shouldn't get all the blame as Agnelli shouldn't have given him that much power so soon.

I think he would have benefitted from having a more experienced sidekick rather than Paratici who was also very inexperienced.
Let's see if he gets this right

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Well the signs of him as a board member were visible when he recommended us to sign Grygera when he still was a player. I still get nightmare of Grygera trying to cross

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Can someone please list the decisions Nedved made in his role that hurt the club?

Unleashing this kind of abuse on a club legend such as Nedved not knowing his responsibilities is blasphemy.
Can you please list the decisions Nedved made in his role that benefitted the club?

You can easily go back and read the pages about his missteps. They are also scattered across the Sarri, Allegri, and Mercado threads.

And just bc he's a legend does not make him immune to criticism. That's just blindness and irrational

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved will be resigning - Momblano
Wow didn't expect that.

I hope this is true

He took a gamble and it cost the club not only titles but $$$

And at the end of the day at any publicly traded firm no board will tolerate negative impacts to revenue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)