Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I dont know what hes said that makes you cringe so hard?
Frankly, I haven't been collecting all his statements and the small details that contributed to my opinion about him during this year, but these are the ones I remember clearly (I already mentioned most of them, but added explanations):

- the one about Marotta (I really disliked it, not because Marotta is more important than the club, but for the opposite reason - the club is too big to be so petty in comments about their ex-employee who was one of the main architects of the club's success);
- the one about Allegri (Max showed his warmth and admiration for the club, while Nedved was cold and detached in his comments, especially considering he was talking about one the most successful managers in the history of the club, who didn't deserve such an attitude);
- the ones he makes now about Dybala (one day he says Paolo is a great player for Sarri, the next day he's on the market - when someone jumps from one position to another back and forth I naturally start questioning the genuineness of his words);
- he didn't say anything meaningful when he was expected to and when it was really important (the Pep case).

Four significant issues handled badly from the PR perspective. That's quite a list for only one year.

Someone might say that's this is only my opinion and my interpretations, but there are a lot of people sharing this point of view in here, and that's exactly how PR works: someone does or says something, and the others react to it. If a lot of people react to something "the wrong way", usually that's not because these people are all wrong but because someone did a bad job communicating his actions or intentions.

As for Moggi, everyone knew he was badass, and he was good at it. Nedved has a completely different story.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nedved: 'Always alibis against Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus vice-president Pavel Nedved urged Fiorentina and others to “stop relying on alibis” when losing to the Bianconeri. "We are frankly fed up of this."
Viola patron Rocco Commisso said he was “disgusted” with the refereeing in this 3-0 result, decided by two Cristiano Ronaldo penalties and a Matthijs de Ligt header.
“The President has all my respect, but we are seeing too much of this narrative against Juventus, suggesting that Juventus do not deserve their victories,” Nedved told DAZN.
“We are frankly fed up of this sort of thing. It’s time for people to stop relying on alibis when they play against Juve. We win games because we play well.”
Commisso had in his comments also complained of errors against Fiorentina in games with Inter and Genoa.

:rofl: :howler: :lol3:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nedved: 'Always alibis against Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus vice-president Pavel Nedved urged Fiorentina and others to “stop relying on alibis” when losing to the Bianconeri. "We are frankly fed up of this."
Viola patron Rocco Commisso said he was “disgusted” with the refereeing in this 3-0 result, decided by two Cristiano Ronaldo penalties and a Matthijs de Ligt header.
“The President has all my respect, but we are seeing too much of this narrative against Juventus, suggesting that Juventus do not deserve their victories,” Nedved told DAZN.
“We are frankly fed up of this sort of thing. It’s time for people to stop relying on alibis when they play against Juve. We win games because we play well.”
Commisso had in his comments also complained of errors against Fiorentina in games with Inter and Genoa.

:rofl: :howler: :lol3:
The delusion game is stronk with Swayze

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another special member of the Trifecta of Fuckery. Just sits there, looking forlorn and confused.

I loved you as a player Pavel, but please do something else. Be a scout, get your coaching license, but don't fuck this club with your horrible decisions. This office persona is not you.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I never thought I'd turn against Pavel fucking Nedved. Reason I became a Juve fan in the first place, reason why I grew my hair out, wore #11 when everyone wanted 10, 9 or 7...

As impulsive and stubborn of a director as he was a player. Just doesn't work that way. Please realize your mistakes in time because it'd be a great shame for things to end badly between Juventus and one of it's symbols.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)