Pavel Nedved (34 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
No he doesn't but he did made a stupid mistake, you know the whole Calciopoli thing started with figo accusing Moggi to go in the referee's lockerroom.
Now Nedved can fuel the whole corrupted italian football world with this stupid mistake he made.
He puts us in a dangerous position with these sort of action.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Didn't Ambrosini only get a one-match ban for going to speak to the ref at halftime in a game this season (presumably to try and influence him to be more favourable to Milan in the second half)?

Why has Nedved got a longer ban than that for something that I would consider less serious?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Club representatives shouldn't be acting as such
He should've received a bigger ban. :agree:

Didn't Ambrosini only get a one-match ban for going to speak to the ref at halftime in a game this season (presumably to try and influence him to be more favourable to Milan in the second half)?

Why has Nedved got a longer ban than that for something that I would consider less serious?
They are onto us, I tell you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

because as a director he is supposed to be more mature then a player, and should be even more a role model to others.

Its also, alot less serious to have a director banned, who has no influence on the field, then an actual player.

FIGC also knows ambrosini isnt the brightest lad ever, and took that into consideration when deciding the ban.

I like nedved tremendously, but as a director, you cant do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)