Pavel Nedved (113 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zidane was more skilled and graceful than Nedved. Zidane is IMO a true great of the game and on the top 5 of best players ever. He won everything and every team he was, he was the main architect of everything. He had pace, dribbling, vision, perfect ball control, perfect decition making, superb freekick shot. He was a master of the game.

BUT...

Nedved definitely is a juve legend, much more bigger than zidane.. and even when nedved didnt win as much as zidane.. or wasnt as influential.... Nedved definitely was a force to be feared. Pace, tackling, stamina, a monster long range shot and the "wtf" factor that he could change any game at anytime were his trademarks.

I admit that Zidane was the most complete of the 2, offensively speaking.... but Nedved was another type of player who had definitely above the ordinary characteristics.

PD:
I also love nedved because when the moment came for those 2 to face each other...Nedved showed why he became a legend here and owned the midfield in both legs against Madrid... showing that you can beat even the best of the best with skill and hardwork.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Zidane was more skilled and graceful than Nedved. Zidane is IMO a true great of the game and on the top 5 of best players ever. He won everything and every team he was, he was the main architect of everything. He had pace, dribbling, vision, perfect ball control, perfect decition making, superb freekick shot. He was a master of the game.

BUT...

Nedved definitely is a juve legend, much more bigger than zidane.. and even when nedved didnt win as much as zidane.. or wasnt as influential.... Nedved definitely was a force to be feared. Pace, tackling, stamina, a monster long range shot and the "wtf" factor that he could change any game at anytime were his trademarks.

I admit that Zidane was the most complete of the 2, offensively speaking.... but Nedved was another type of player who had definitely above the ordinary characteristics.
:agree: and I still think Zidane is number 1 on the list of top players of all times.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree: and I still think Zidane is number 1 on the list of top players of all times.
I also think that,
at worst, IMO he is on Par with Maradona in the best player ever, because maradona was a monster of his own league too.

Today, Messi scores goals left and right.... but the vision the class, and the ease Zidane had with the ball as his feet,.... is something i have seen in no other player, ever. He was "the" midfield maestro, bar none.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I also think that,
at worst, IMO he is on Par with Maradona in the best player ever, because maradona was a monster of his own league too.

Today, Messi scores goals left and right.... but the vision the class, and the ease Zidane had with the ball as his feet,.... is something i have seen in no other player, ever. He was "the" midfield maestro, bar none.
When Messi leads Argentina to a WC succes maybe but just maybe he will be number 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)