Pavel Nedved (15 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm not talking about career accomplishments.

Del Piero, Gigi, Nedved and to a lesser extent Trezeguet and Camoranesi are bigger Juventus legends than Zizou because of Serie B.
I agree, and they are very associated with our club while Zidane is associated with Real Madrid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not talking about career accomplishments.

Del Piero, Gigi, Nedved and to a lesser extent Trezeguet and Camoranesi are bigger Juventus legends than Zizou because of Serie B.
That's not fair Bro. Zidane had retired by then :p

- - - Updated - - -

Besides winning the CL with them, Zidane played his best football with us. FACT.
:agree: He led us/guided us to 3 consecutive CL semis in 97,98, and 99, only for us to falter at the final hurdle in both 97 and 98 :sigh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:disagree: I love Nedved, but there is no way that statement can hold any water unless you are a biased Juventus supporter with blind hatred for Zidane.

It's debatable whether Nedved was even better for Juventus, but throughout the course of an entire career for both club and country Zidane >>> Nedved, as is Baggio > Del Piero, and I'm saying this as an avid aficionado of both DP and Nedved. I got mad love for them two, but Zizou and Baggio :heart: :touched:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nedved won golden ball at juve. nedved had and still has the most wonderful mane of hair as opposed to zidane's bald noggin not to mention his creepy, squinty, rat-like eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)