Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nedved: 'Juve penalties are a fact'
By Football Italia staff

Pavel Nedved returned to the penalty controversy ahead of tonight’s Milan match. “It’s a fact that referees are conditioned against Juventus.”

The club engaged in a very public war of words with officials over the past few weeks, claiming there were numerous refereeing errors in their recent games.

“We don’t want favours, but only equal treatment,” counsellor Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

“It’s a fact that referees are conditioned against Juventus. After 2006 we received very few penalties in our favour. That’s not normal.

“In recent years we changed everything and are working to bring this club back to where it belongs. My objective is not to be liked, but to win and that is all.:delpiero:

I believed it before and am even more certain now that we’ve got a world class Coach on the bench. Antonio Conte is doing exceptional work.”

Nedved also commented on the fact Zlatan Ibrahimovic misses tonight’s Scudetto showdown due to suspension.

“It’s a shame he is absent, as he’d add to the spectacle. With him on the field, fans and neutrals would certainly have been more entertained.”

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Nedved: 'Juve penalties are a fact'
By Football Italia staff

Pavel Nedved returned to the penalty controversy ahead of tonight’s Milan match. “It’s a fact that referees are conditioned against Juventus.”

The club engaged in a very public war of words with officials over the past few weeks, claiming there were numerous refereeing errors in their recent games.

“We don’t want favours, but only equal treatment,” counsellor Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

“It’s a fact that referees are conditioned against Juventus. After 2006 we received very few penalties in our favour. That’s not normal.

“In recent years we changed everything and are working to bring this club back to where it belongs. My objective is not to be liked, but to win and that is all.:delpiero:

I believed it before and am even more certain now that we’ve got a world class Coach on the bench. Antonio Conte is doing exceptional work.”

Nedved also commented on the fact Zlatan Ibrahimovic misses tonight’s Scudetto showdown due to suspension.

“It’s a shame he is absent, as he’d add to the spectacle. With him on the field, fans and neutrals would certainly have been more entertained.
Yes, we just love to see Chiellini owning him - it's very entertaining!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Sky special on him:
[video=metacafe;8149167/sky_speciale_pavel_nedved_juventus_milan/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8149167/sky_speciale_pavel_nedved_juventus_milan/[/video]

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Is that the Cretin known as Zenoni chasing after Pavel's ball? Peasant better be showing respect.

Tbh, Zenoni kinda looks like a drugged up Marchisio in that particular pic.
:lol: yup the resemblance is there good observation B, good luck handling the marchi fan boys they be brutal!!!! :D

on a serious note, how was the family after the ac milan game?? i hope u picked up the phone and made that call B!!! :D hope they r all doing well :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)