Pavel Nedved (61 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Another false rumor

Channel 4

Parma link with Nedved persists

Thursday 11 June, 2009

Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi denies his side have tried to sign Pavel Nedved, but admits the player is dazzling him.

Nedved quit Juventus at the end of this season, but is still said to be undecided about retiring from the game.

The 36-year-old Czech initially said he would be happy 'to stop running'. However, his agent, Mino Raiola, has other ideas.

Nedved has been linked with a return to former club Lazio, but Parma have recently emerged as a possible destination.

“I don't know anything about it, but it's clear that Nedved is a champion, who can make your eyes light up just thinking about him,” Ghirardi said.

Reports suggesting Parma are about to bid for Antonio Di Natale and Giuseppe Rossi were also denied.

“Di Natale is a dream and as for Rossi I can't think how he can come back to Parma. He is one for the great clubs and should not have been allowed to go abroad.”

Addressing more realistic targets, Ghirardi acknowledged he is interested in signing Inter midfielder Luis Jimenez.

“He is a lad who interests us for his characteristics and his desire to grow and emerge,” Ghirardi revealed.

“However, if Inter have important offers for him like the ones in the newspapers, Parma cannot compete.”

Ghirardi then echoed the thoughts of his director of sport, Pietro Leonardi, who this morning said Parma would find it difficult to secure the services of Alberto Paloschi for next season.

Paloschi spent last year on loan at Parma, where he scored 11 goals in 39 appearances in Serie B.

He is part-owned by Milan, whose new Coach Leonardo would like him to return to San Siro.

“The operation is difficult for both clubs. I cannot but think Paloschi dreams about returning to Milan.

“However, being a mature young lad, he might understand that another experience in Serie A with us could be interesting,” Ghirardi concluded.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so what happened with that? was he never offered anything or is he just taking some time off from the football world and then plans on returning to our club?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am no idea. I think he just wanted to take time off. He always said how he needed to spend more time with his family, which this Parma rumor sounds so dumb.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Why would Nedved lower himself, or why would be sad about him playing at Parma or somewhere else?

Some people just have it in blood all the time..

You know there are lots of Pro musicians and bands who even after their long time ended carrier, still continue to play etc...

And its not only about money, but about passion..

Nedved after daily trainings used to run every day for another 40-80 minutes..Every day!!!

So, I would love him to play even if is in lower division or club rank..Man loves it, let him enjoy and let him do whatever he wants..He deserves..

Jul 10, 2006
Lazio invite Nedved 'home'
Sunday 14 June, 2009
Pavel Nedved could continue his Serie A career after Lazio President Claudio Lotito confirmed an interest.

The Czech did not renew his contract with Juventus, but has said he is not sure whether he’ll hang up his boots quite yet.

A return to the Olimpico is on the cards, where he began his Italian experience from 1996 to 2001.

“Never say never,” smiled President Lotito on Radio Radio. “As of today Nedved is like the Queen who moves on the chessboard.

“Up until now I have not started any talks, but we are open to discuss any opportunity of enriching the squad.

“Nedved is a player in great shape, a champion of immense moral qualities and extremely motivated. We’ll deal with this when the possibility arises.”

Lazio are currently stalled on the transfer market, as they will not announce their new Coach until next week, although it is likely to be ex-Palermo boss Davide Ballardini.

Goran Pandev has demanded a transfer, but Juventus have denied making an offer and so Napoli are showing an interest.

“We have not received statements of interest from any club,” assured Lotito. “With all respect for Aurelio De Laurentiis, Napoli would not be a big step up compared to Lazio.

“If I were Pandev, then I would stay here.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun14l.html

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why would Nedved lower himself, or why would be sad about him playing at Parma or somewhere else?

Some people just have it in blood all the time..

You know there are lots of Pro musicians and bands who even after their long time ended carrier, still continue to play etc...

And its not only about money, but about passion..

Nedved after daily trainings used to run every day for another 40-80 minutes..Every day!!!

So, I would love him to play even if is in lower division or club rank..Man loves it, let him enjoy and let him do whatever he wants..He deserves..
ok... :shifty:

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Lazio invite Nedved 'home'
Sunday 14 June, 2009
Pavel Nedved could continue his Serie A career after Lazio President Claudio Lotito confirmed an interest.

The Czech did not renew his contract with Juventus, but has said he is not sure whether he’ll hang up his boots quite yet.

A return to the Olimpico is on the cards, where he began his Italian experience from 1996 to 2001.

“Never say never,” smiled President Lotito on Radio Radio. “As of today Nedved is like the Queen who moves on the chessboard.

“Up until now I have not started any talks, but we are open to discuss any opportunity of enriching the squad.

“Nedved is a player in great shape, a champion of immense moral qualities and extremely motivated. We’ll deal with this when the possibility arises.”

Lazio are currently stalled on the transfer market, as they will not announce their new Coach until next week, although it is likely to be ex-Palermo boss Davide Ballardini.

Goran Pandev has demanded a transfer, but Juventus have denied making an offer and so Napoli are showing an interest.

“We have not received statements of interest from any club,” assured Lotito. “With all respect for Aurelio De Laurentiis, Napoli would not be a big step up compared to Lazio.

“If I were Pandev, then I would stay here.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun14l.html
Not an impossible event. I just hope he won't be used against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)