Pavel Nedved (89 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i believe Nedved should choose against going to Euro's and rest at the end of season. it will be better for his body and also better for Juventus next season should he decide to continue playing. for my sake, i hope he is there when i am cheering Juventus on in melbourne next month :D

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i believe Nedved should choose against going to Euro's and rest at the end of season. it will be better for his body and also better for Juventus next season should he decide to continue playing. for my sake, i hope he is there when i am cheering Juventus on in melbourne next month :D
Lucky you. ;) :flag:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Since I don't think the Czech Republic has any chance on winning the EC, I think it is better for him to stay at Juventus, rest for next season, and be 100% fit when we play the CL preliminaries so he can shine one last time next season in Europe for us.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Whatever that is it`s probably just a media bullshit.

Nedved gets new deal

Juventus veteran Pavel Nedved is close to signing a new deal with the Turin giants according to reports in Italy.

The midfielder's agent Mino Raiola has reportedly met with the Bianconeri directors at Corso Galileo Ferraris to iron out a one-year extension to his current deal.

The new arrangement would keep the Czech legend at Juventus until June 2009, earning £2.8m for his services next season.

Nedved, who was awarded the Ballon d'Or in 2003, had been expected to retire after a couple of frustrating seasons in Italy.

The former Lazio star has been with La Vecchia Signora since 2001, making 208 appearances and winning, amongst other things, two Scudetti and the Serie B crown.

Juventus have been eager to tie down their veteran stars in recent months, also lengthening the contracts of both Alessandro Del Piero and Gianluigi Buffon.

The Bianconeri have also been boosted by the return from injury of Momo Sissoko, Giorgio Chiellini and Jonathan Zebina ahead of this week's match with Nedved's former employers Lazio.

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)