Pavel Nedved (136 Viewers)

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
-Today is my birthday, after a great day with my family and friends, Pavel-the-legend ended it with a memorable goal, secured us all 3 points. What a way to score your first goal this season! Thanks for your birthday present, Pavel :)

Jul 5, 2005
Del Neri: Nedved Was The Difference

Atalanta boss Luigi Del Neri was happy with his team's performance today against Juventus and says that only Pavel Nedved was the difference.

The Orobici put in a dogged performance at the Stadio Olimpico and were just five minutes away from an excellent point until Pavel Nedved struck with a trademark drive to give Juventus a 1-0 victory.

Del Neri felt that Alessandro Del Piero had fouled Moris Carrozzieri in the build-up to the goal but he praised Nedved for his moment of class.

“We played them on level terms with a good performance, but the class of one individual made the difference," said Del Neri after the game.

"There was a foul on Moris Carrozzieri before Nedved’s goal, but that doesn’t matter now. We can say it was a positive performance.”

Del Neri has a dreadful record against Juventus during his career as a coach but he is putting a positive spin on things.

“I try to see the glass half full," the ex-Chievo tactician stated.

"If I have lost a lot with Juventus, it means I have faced them many times and therefore I’m a top Serie A Coach. Besides, we’ll pick up points elsewhere."

Roberto Perfumo

GOAL.COM

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
"If I have lost a lot with Juventus, it means I have faced them many times and therefore I’m a top Serie A Coach. Besides, we’ll pick up points elsewhere."

is it just me or is that the lamest self-appraisal you have ever seen

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

is it just me or is that the lamest self-appraisal you have ever seen

Yes, that's like making me Parma manager for two seasons and losing against all top teams, and then I'd say I'm a top manager because I lost to top teams in Italy.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Great Article about Nedved in La Stampa

Google Translation:

Pavel hard, without goals feast

The companions: "He is unlocked, does not stop more»

ROBERTO CONDIO
TURIN

They had already scored all the juventini attending other areas. From Trezeguet to Palladino, going well for Camoranesi, Salihamidzic and Marchionni. Mancava only him, Pavel Nedved, the elder brother of the company: 35 years, knees consunte and a farewell to football threatened by three seasons of winter and summer punctually postponed. In Series A, the last Czech's goal was on May 7, 2006, penultimate day of the championship pre Calciopoli. To break the fasting chose a day and a time not any, as befits a player uncommon, a former Golden Ball. Yesterday was his 300 th game in series A.

Yesterday his Juve could not precisely buttarla inside. We thought he, with the stopwatch almost at the end, with a feat that no fan bianconero now dare ask the Czech sparkling in the 1 st time off in the recovery. Right in from 20 meters three points of gold, with a view Champions. Goals pesantissimo but festive light for Nedved. A few minutes and Ranieri has released the standing ovation dell'Olimpico has not slowed the race decided by Pavel towards the tunnel, the changing room and then home. Without speaking with reporters, and do not convey his joy to fans who waited championship from the beginning that sbloccasse.

No exemption, in other words, the line that Pavel has been imposed for a month and a half. From the red card collected a game against Genoa closed, the concerns for his condition as well, followed by his controversial foul on Figo, a long stop cost the Portuguese. Nedved not talk anymore. Since yesterday, however, has taken a mark. "They were already two o'clock to three o'clock there was lots near - says the chairman bianconero Cobolli Gigli -. He always says to be a diesel. Confirm is one that improves playing, game in game. And against Atalanta gave us a necessary goal. Necessary to Juve, but also to him. "Pavel is very good at hide his moods-ensures Ranieri - but saw that he was not pleased with himself, he wanted a strong one goal. We expect, knowing what kind of sample is. I am very happy now. It is finding the best she has done with the character, determination and work.

Goal number 65 in series A, number 56 (cups and B included) with Juve. Not one of the many, certainly. "Now that we have released, we will be even more valuable," says Nocerino. Legrottaglie confirms and guarantees: "Inside him is enjoying it tremendously. Pavel is done this way: maybe it does not leave us much but leaked takes a lot. Without calcium and without goals is evil. You will see that more and more will be next: in my opinion will also Europeans. June 2008 looks even if the expiry of the contract with Juve. There is still time to think about it. Nedved continues to say nothing but meanwhile returned to the decisive goal. The only thing that really interested in who cattail bianconero.

Now on a weird note, Google translation translated "Da Trezeguet a Palladino" as "From Henry to Palladino" :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)