Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
One of Quaresma,Rosina,Mancini.

what you think
please discuss

:)
I think all of them are too hard to get. Quaresma said he wants Real, Rosina is playing for a certain club,it's unlikely he would choose Juve and moreover Torino wouldn't sell their greatest player to their city rivals. Giovinco will be better than all three of them anyway. Probably:D I say we should count on Seba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think all of them are too hard to get. Quaresma said he wants Real, Rosina is playing for a certain club,it's unlikely he would choose Juve and moreover Torino wouldn't sell their greatest player to their city rivals. Giovinco will be better than all three of them anyway. Probably:D I say we should count on Seba.
Yeah Rosina is from Torino,our city rivals but who cares?They couldn`t reject good offer. :D Guy is talented.Gio is great and has potential but i think we`ll buy some world class player to replace him.I mentioned Mancini because he has problems with Roma and he`ll leave,most likely in january.At the moment Lyon is favorite for him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
One of Quaresma,Rosina,Mancini.

what you think
please discuss

:)
rosina possibly but i havent seen much of him so i cant judge fully. i dont think quaresma and mancini are good fits into our system that ranieri employs currently. we need our strenght to flow from outside to inside and not have our backs play so up front

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
rosina possibly but i havent seen much of him so i cant judge fully. i dont think quaresma and mancini are good fits into our system that ranieri employs currently. we need our strenght to flow from outside to inside and not have our backs play so up front
Ok about Mancini but why not Quaresma?He`s the men,
And btw who said Ranieri will stay as our coach? :D I hope Jose comes,he could be also influental to sign Quaresma.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Schweinsteiger is brilliant.But getting him is next to impossible.

I dont give a rats ass about the supposed spanish jinx in Italy,so id love to have Vicente as Nedved's replacement.Though he's made of glass,sadly.If only he had a better fitness level.
He`s good but like you said,guy is made of glass.Thats why i wouldn`t even consider him as an option.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
IMO, Gio coming in and replacing Nedved right away would be too much to ask since he's still young, and hasn't got much top level experience. I would say get him back in the summer, and let him slowly break into the team. In time, he'll be as good as Nedved, maybe better. :toast:

you know it but shhh :D Rosina would be really sweet and with Gio on his way back they can alternate
Love that. :drool:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Quaresma, Rosina Mancini.....I would say Rosina...he is an excellent player, who is not a bag of tricks, electric pace, good passing and a wicked shot....i dont trust Quaresma i think he is a little too flashy for my taste and is extremey lazy when it comes to getting back and defending....

some1 said Mancini has been terrible? Then u must clearly be out of your mind, he has been the go-to guy for Roma with Totti out of the picture...just watch his performances against Milan and Lazio recently...the guy is a star, but Romanista so no chance for us i think

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Silva would be sweetnes. Plays on either flank and in the middle. But dream on.
I will. :D

Quaresma, Rosina Mancini.....I would say Rosina...he is an excellent player, who is not a bag of tricks, electric pace, good passing and a wicked shot....i dont trust Quaresma i think he is a little too flashy for my taste and is extremey lazy when it comes to getting back and defending....

some1 said Mancini has been terrible? Then u must clearly be out of your mind, he has been the go-to guy for Roma with Totti out of the picture...just watch his performances against Milan and Lazio recently...the guy is a star, but Romanista so no chance for us i think
So what if he`s Romanista?We bought alot players from Roma earlyer and took their coach.He`s in some kinda of problems with Roma recently.He wants new contract with larger wages.He wants 3.5 mln per year and Roma is offering him 2.5 ...I think he`s available for 22 mln euros in january.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lampard's workrate is the only one close to matching Nedved's

so is his canon of a right foot
personally i don’t want lampard and I don’t think we are going to get him either. Its been a discussion around here for more than a year now and obviously the moves our front office have been making steer that ship away from allowing lampard to sign. but thats just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)