Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
TORINO - E' ancora lontano l'accordo tra la Juventus e Pavel Nedved. L' amministratore delegato bianconero, Jean Claude Blanc, non e' ancora riuscito a convincere il giocatore ceco a non lasciare il calcio. ''Sono un po' deluso", ha detto Nedved lasciando la sede della societa' dopo l'incontro con Blanc. Piu' duro il procuratore Mino Raiola: ''Se la proposta resta quella di oggi, Nedved smettera'"

Gazzetta dello Sport

Translation:
The agreement between Juventus and Nedved is still far away. Blanc is still convinced he can make Nedved stay. Nedveds agent Raiola: ''if Juventus' proposal stays like this, Nedved will retire''

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I can't believe that Juve proposal is ridiculous neither that Nedved has high demands in his 35. Strange...
he deserves to be paid well, he is a true juventino and still we cant meet his demands :disagree:
well he hasnt totally ruled out renewing his contract, but he has admitted that the end is closer unless the club meets his demands

Jul 18, 2002
Meanwhile, Pavel Nedved had a meeting with the club management this afternoon, but failed to find an agreement with the Serie B champions.

“I am very disappointed. I still don’t know what I will do, but I am considering the idea of quitting football,” said the former Czech international.

Source: Goal.com

Doesn't look good :tdown: !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)