Pavel Nedved (63 Viewers)

Durden

May 11, 2006
Well I'll admit I'm not excatly a big fan of Secco or our new board but if Neddy quits I'll go mental. His presence next season is absolutely vital for us, more than that of Buffon, Camo and Trez imo. He's a symbol of our club and a warrior in midfield. So if this one goes bad I'll turn up with a tennis racket ready to kick some director ass!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think the old management promised him some role in the club when he retires...maybe the new board doesn't want to do that and pay him the same as last year.

Bunch of amateurs!!! Give him what he wants!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I think the old management promised him some role in the club when he retires...maybe the new board doesn't want to do that and pay him the same as last year.

Bunch of amateurs!!! Give him what he wants!
I just read on teletext on Rai Due ,Juventus page,statement from Nedved's agent Mino Raiola(the same of the pig face Ibrahimovic),who says that Nedved could quit Juve.
He says ,like ,Nedved had a contract which was reduced by 50%.
Furthemore he says that if Juve goes like this,most probably Nedved will retire.
This trio of loosers from our management can't make easiest job not to bring someone.
They should give Nedved what he wants .He is unchangable.Especcially at this moment.
And one of the most loyal players.
Fuckers,stupid fuckers.
They act on the market and run the club with experience like of an elephant in the china store.:tdown:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I just read on teletext on Rai Due ,Juventus page,statement from Nedved's agent Mino Raiola(the same of the pig face Ibrahimovic),who says that Nedved could quit Juve.
He says ,like ,Nedved had a contract which was reduced by 50%.
Furthemore he says that if Juve goes like this,most probably Nedved will retire.
This trio of loosers from our management can't make easiest job not to bring someone.
They should give Nedved what he wants .He is unchangable.Especcially at this moment.
And one of the most loyal players.
Fuckers,stupid fuckers.
They act on the market and run the club with experience like of an elephant in the china store.:tdown:
nedved like camo shud find a new agent cuz raiola has pissed me off for so long, he shud stick with what hes best at - making pizza's

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
For F*ck sake give him what he wants ,he sacrificed much for us ,if he is asking a ferarri give it to him ,if he is asking for a new pair of golfclubs ,give it to him ,if he is asking for some anger management give it to him aswell as long as he stays and give all his best for the club which he loves so much ,but what does he get in return by our board, a reduced contract :S . The board needs to open theyre eyes and face the fact that they are dealing with a Juve legend here and not with a Zebina or Boumsong like player. Nedved is a symbol like Del Piero so plz give him what he wants Blanc and others!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It will be ridiculous if we don't offer Neddy enough cash to continue because, aside from the fact he clearly deserves it, it would cost a lot more to replace him.

Not only is there a good emotional reason to keep him, it also makes sense financially.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
It will be ridiculous if we don't offer Neddy enough cash to continue because, aside from the fact he clearly deserves it, it would cost a lot more to replace him.

Not only is there a good emotional reason to keep him, it also makes sense financially.
yeh hes worth it and we should honour him with the respect he has shown us.

juventus1897

Sep 19, 2006
He's a symbol of our club and a warrior in midfield.
Exactly, so why would he be willing to leave all that behind simply for money (or lack there of). Its not like he's isnt still getting paid alot, and if he enjoys being a Juventino then I don't see any reason for him to be diappointed. And you shouldn't forget that he is 35, even tho he plays like 29.

Don't get me wrong (and dont flame), I love Nedved like the next Juve Fan. I consider him one of the greatest players to ever wear the Juve jersey. But he is turning the fans against the management....and only to squeeze more money out of the club. It is really working, seeing as everyone is starting to blame the board for this without even knowing a single word that was spoken at the meetings.

You have to realize, that, unless he pissed all his money away, Nedved should be very well off financially. If he really wants to play another season, loves the club, and also the fans, he wouldn't end it like this and refuse just because of money. By the way I am 100% sure the board is willig to pay more in order to keep him. But they have their limits and they should, you can't let a fan favourite bully the board into paying him anything he wants, now THAT would be unprofessional.

Seriously guys, put a little more trust into our directors and cut them some slack! They already managed to keep Buffon and Trez, with Camo accepting new offers (after wanting to leave for good). It could be alot worse and I feel that either Nedved doesn't really want to continue or wants to play hard to get, but I dont think the board is being unreasonable. :toast:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
nedved like camo shud find a new agent cuz raiola has pissed me off for so long, he shud stick with what hes best at - making pizza's

Yeah,I hate him as well,but that motherfucker pizza man,last year convinced idiot Ibrahimovic to start playing soap opera games with us like playing-not playing,showing on a match-not showing on a match,in order to press us to let the screwed bitch to go to Inetr.
And I think that Camo has another agent,not Raiola.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
the board probably offered a heavily reduced wage.

morons ! check how milan handles their legend maldini :(
They propably offered him 1€.

Come on, they're not idiots. I think that Nedved should stay, and I do believe he is irreplaceable. But at the same time, it makes no sense letting a 35-year-old player breake the bank. I'm sure that we'll get a deal done with him. It seems he is willing to go on. Blanc is trying not to jeopardize the club's future on giving the older players the cash they want. They have to control the club's finances.

One of the following days we will get better knews, I'm sure :)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Exactly, so why would he be willing to leave all that behind simply for money (or lack there of). Its not like he's isnt still getting paid alot, and if he enjoys being a Juventino then I don't see any reason for him to be diappointed. And you shouldn't forget that he is 35, even tho he plays like 29.

Don't get me wrong (and dont flame), I love Nedved like the next Juve Fan. I consider him one of the greatest players to ever wear the Juve jersey. But he is turning the fans against the management....and only to squeeze more money out of the club. It is really working, seeing as everyone is starting to blame the board for this without even knowing a single word that was spoken at the meetings.You have to realize, that, unless he pissed all his money away, Nedved should be very well off financially. If he really wants to play another season, loves the club, and also the fans, he wouldn't end it like this and refuse just because of money. By the way I am 100% sure the board is willig to pay more in order to keep him. But they have their limits and they should, you can't let a fan favourite bully the board into paying him anything he wants, now THAT would be unprofessional.
Seriously guys, put a little more trust into our directors and cut them some slack! They already managed to keep Buffon and Trez, with Camo accepting new offers (after wanting to leave for good). It could be alot worse and I feel that either Nedved doesn't really want to continue or wants to play hard to get, but I dont think the board is being unreasonable. :toast:

Nothing is so far from the truth.
Nedved is pushing noone towards our stupid management.
You are asking him to be a real Juventino and to play for a half price of his contract??????? .
Remember,he is not demanding some more cash ,but the amount the was agreed few years before.
Why ,maybe the best player now in Juve should agree to decrease double his income.Thats ridicolous.
Why for example,because ,they are real Juventini,Blanc,Giggli and Secco do not give up from their hefty wages to keep Nedved.Oh,no way.Because they do not know to do anything on the field or on the street but are office rats.
Nedved is the last person in Juve who should suffer the lack of funds.He ,D.Piero and Buffon are icons.Everybody else but not them.End of story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)