Pavel Nedved (61 Viewers)

Jul 5, 2005
Juventus coach Ranieri: I need Nedved, Camoranesi
tribalfooball.com - July 06, 2007

Claudio Ranieri wants Mauro Camoranesi and Pavel Nedved as part of his Juventus squad next season.

"They are two champions," said coach Ranieri. "I want both of them available to me because Juve needs to have all its champions. I hope that they continue with us.

"Neither Nedved nor [Alessandro] Del Piero are too old. Del Piero will be 33 in November, Nedved 35 in August: if we look at [Paolo] Maldini and [Billy] Costacurta, I say that they can still give a lot.

"They have given us plenty, yes, but I'm convinced that they can still give a lot more."

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
7/6/2007 10:42 PM

Juve Reluctant To Discuss Nedved Future - Agent

According to Pavel Nedved's agent Mino Raiola Juventus are reluctant to talk about the player's future.

zoom - galleria To Rai microphones Pavel Nedved's agent Mino Raiola talked about the difficult situation between the Czech player and Juventus and explained the reasons why Nedved has not yet decided whether he will be playing for the Bianconeri next season.

"It has nothing to do with his contract or with his mental or physical condition, Pavel is certainly able to play for Juve next season. He has always thought about his future season after season, he has never asked for a fixed place in the team. He always earned it by playing well and has never been afraid of competition.

"The problem is that we have been trying to make contact with the club for a meeting, but we have been unable to do that."

The player is known to be very loyal to Juventus, having decided to stay on with the club after they were relegated last summer instead of leaving, so it's hard to understand this reluctance by the team's management.

Not clever if he retires because the management are slow to talk to him.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
we desperately need to keep nedved, if he leaves then secco needs to go find a left mid and we dont really have the cash to buy somebody as good as neddy. please stay pavel, you are our warrior!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Camoranesi e Nedved Accordo vicino
09:35 del 06 luglio
Martedì incontreranno Blanc e mercoledì partiranno per il ritiro di Pinzolo. (Tuttosport)

camo and neddy near agreement. on wednesday they will meet with blanc and on wednesday leave for training at pinzolo.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The 34 year old midfielder is due to make a final decision on his future tonight. The Czech is due for final contract talks in Turin; should he decide against re-signing for the Old Lady, it'll surely signal an end to his long and illustrious career. Camoranesi, too, is yet to sign...

Pavel Nedved has been stalling on his decision whether or not to play another season with Juventus. Tonight, however, may bring his final decision.

A few days ago, his agent lamented a lack of contact with the Turin club over the Czech's future. Now, with a meeting prepared for this evening, we may hear whether or not he's decided to stay on.

Certain Italian media outlets have already predicted that he will refuse the offer, but Juve are reputed to be willing to pull out all the stops to offer the fiercy loyal and experienced Nedved an offer he can't refuse.

Argentinian right-winger Mauro Camoranesi, a comparative youngster at 30, is also yet to commit his future to the club. Contracted until 2009, the ex-Hellas Verona man is attracting attention from overseas, but wishes to remain with the bianconeri.

However, the foreign offer is expected to be sizable. The Turin side, then, may offer him a much-improved offer to sweeten the deal whilst seeking to extend his obligations until 2010.

goal.com

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
well it is a showdown, it could spell the end of Nedved's playing career with Juventus. i am in no way relaxed about this, i will be very worried if he decides to retire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)