Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Like I've said before, Pavel is like a lion, but not any Lion, a young one...the way he fights for the ball and runs on the field...says it all.

Forza Pavel.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
Like I've said before, Pavel is like a lion, but not any Lion, a young one...the way he fights for the ball and runs on the field...says it all.

Forza Pavel.

He has an lion heart :toast:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
You know, considering that Pavel is thinking about retirement, perhaps he is willing to play a bench role in the near future? I mean being a sub.

During a transistion period where we might be trying out a potential star whos not quite there yet.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
You know, considering that Pavel is thinking about retirement, perhaps he is willing to play a bench role in the near future? I mean being a sub.

During a transistion period where we might be trying out a potential star whos not quite there yet.
Pavel's game is based on his fitness...he is probably still one of the fittest footballers in world...and he should hand around for atleast another season and retire with the badge of the Scudetto next to his heart...Forza Pavel the Hercules of the Czech Republic

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
ahmedz said:
Pavel's game is based on his fitness...he is probably still one of the fittest footballers in world...and he should hand around for atleast another season and retire with the badge of the Scudetto next to his heart...Forza Pavel the Hercules of the Czech Republic
I think he can still make the first team cut next year, but afterwards I think we will definately put someone else in that position, hopefully he'll stay awhile to cover, thas what I meant.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
agreed with Vonam, he could well still make it next year but we should start thinking about a replacement and start integrating him with the team.
I want him to stay until we reach the CL again.

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
nedved should stay for a season more..to clinch us a CL spot and he might do coaching after retiring as a Juve Legend.. he would provide guild for young players when and after a Juve player..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
I think he can still make the first team cut next year, but afterwards I think we will definately put someone else in that position, hopefully he'll stay awhile to cover, thas what I meant.
He would make the cut even when he is 45...Nedved is the best!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)