Pavel Nedved (21 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ReBeL said:
Q: You're now the perfect player for Juve's future...

Pavel: I have Juve in my heart and as my legs still help me, I will still run for this club. Even, now I believe I'll conclude my career here.

Q: Two Scudetti were taken from you. How do you feel about that??

Pavel: A great sadness. We always fought hardly on the pitch and we never knew what was happening out of it. I could give the Golden Ball award back, but those two titles were so deserved. We didn't need any help to win. We wwere too strong.

Q: Inter were given the Scudetto of last season. What do you think about that??

Pavel: I know that at the end of last season, 15 points were between Juve and Inter. If they're satisfied to gain a scudetto like that, then that's their problem.
1st-brilliant he will end his career with us that is superb:D

2nd-he is right juve were too strong and the players worked hard for their titles

3rd-:toast: pavel has teh inter players on toast

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Are you guys TOO think that NEDVED is Juve's All Time Greatest Foreign Player?

Viva Neddy !!!

EDIT: Actually Platini could be the one too :p

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
"Q: Inter were given the Scudetto of last season. What do you think about that??

Pavel: I know that at the end of last season, 15 points were between Juve and Inter. If they're satisfied to gain a scudetto like that, then that's their problem."

why couldn't he ave been a bit more rude:D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Elvin said:
Are you guys TOO think that NEDVED is Juve's All Time Greatest Foreign Player?

Viva Neddy !!!

EDIT: Actually Platini could be the one too :p
We've had foreign players like Platini, Charles, Sivori (although he played for Italy), Deschamps, Boniek, Davids and Zidane. And we have Nedved and Trezeguet currently. So take your pick, I guess!

But anyway, for me - Nedved takes the prize. Forza Pavel! Juve through and through.

And don't forget little Rui Barros :toast:

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Nedved has proven what a great man he is! Because staying with us now as he has to come to terms with letting go of one of his biggest dreams of a Champions League trophy and that takes a big man to do.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Bozi.78 said:
1st-brilliant he will end his career with us that is superb:D

2nd-he is right juve were too strong and the players worked hard for their titles

3rd-:toast: pavel has teh inter players on toast
Giant!That what exactly he is,with biggest heart.
A lot of players could learn from him,first about football game,then about loyalty to the club.
There not much players like him.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
Nedved has proven what a great man he is! Because staying with us now as he has to come to terms with letting go of one of his biggest dreams of a Champions League trophy and that takes a big man to do.
:agree:
True. He is a great man.

Zlatan has to learn something from him.

Aug 1, 2006
Q: Inter were given the Scudetto of last season. What do you think about that??

Pavel: I know that at the end of last season, 15 points were between Juve and Inter. If they're satisfied to gain a scudetto like that, then that's their problem.
Ha ha ha, he pwned them big time :pumpkin:

I'd say we should build him and all other players who decided to stay a MONUMENT!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Nedved on Zidane/Materazzi incident to Sport Italia TV:

"Zidane's headbutt? It's an ugly gesture but I understand it, I don't know Zidane but I know Materazzi..."

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
mark77 said:
Nedved on Zidane/Materazzi incident to Sport Italia TV:

"Zidane's headbutt? It's an ugly gesture but I understand it, I don't know Zidane but I know Materazzi..."
great quote, if possible, I would give Nedved +rep for this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)