Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
ReBeL said:
"My agent told me there were requests from Spain and England, but I told him not to bother me anymore - I've made up my mind," Pavel Nedved said.

AFP
I'm so proud of him. :touched: :touched:

Although I would have let him go to a team playing CL without any problem. The great man deserved another shot at his beloved trophy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Contrast with the likes of Canna, Zambro... ;)

The cream is rising to the top.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul27i.html

Nedved makes Juventus pledge
Thursday 27 July, 2006
Pavel Nedved has committed his future to Juventus. “I’ll end my career with the Bianconeri,” he said on Thursday.

The Czech Republic ace has been linked with an exit, but he maintains he will still be wearing the club’s jersey next term.

“I will end my career at Juventus,” stated Nedved who is training with the rest of the team in Pinzolo.

“It’s a choice that also has to do with my personal life, I enjoy living in Turin very much and so does my family.

“I feel I owe a lot to the team and especially to the Agnelli family. Serie A or B makes no difference, it’s always football if you face it with the right attitude.

“I am sure I can still be useful to the team, although I had considered retiring after the end of World Cup,” added the 2003 Golden Ball winner.

“But after a week vacation I had already changed my mind.

“I have a goal, that is to bring Juve back to Serie A as soon as possible, because that is where it deserves to be.”

When questioned about the Calciopoli verdicts, Nedved answered: “In the end Juve are the only team paying and that isn’t fair.

“The club is now deciding its next steps, but me and my teammates are training as if there were no alternative to playing the next season in Serie B.”

Monaco and Tottenham had expressed interest in the 34-year-old midfielder in the past few weeks, as well some clubs in Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, but his agent has also ruled out a move.

“Pavel will play for Juventus in the next season and has vowed to stay in Turin,” Zdenek Nehoda told CTK on Wednesday.

The Czech star will thus not follow now ex-colleagues Adrian Mutu, Fabio Cannavaro, Emerson, Lilian Thuram and Gianluca Zambrotta out of the door despite the 17-point penalty and demotion inflicted on the outfit.

Nedved landed in Turin in 2001, after five seasons in Lazio, and has since then become an idol for the Bianconeri fans.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Any translation please??:eyebrows: :eyebrows:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus:Cristian Zorzi regala i suoi sci a Nedved

Pinzolo (TN), 27 luglio - Cristian Zorzi, medaglia d’oro olimpica ai Giochi di Torino in staffetta, regala i suoi sci a Pavel Nedved. Il tutto al termine della seduta di allenamento mattutina svolta dalla `Vecchia Signora` a Pinzolo, in Trentino. E a sua volta il biondissimo fuoriclasse ceco ha fatto omaggio al fondista della Val di Fassa della sua maglia a strisce bianche e nere numero 11 e delle sue famose scarpette bianche. Sul campo del Parco Pineta e` nato un feeling tra i due campioni d’oro: Zorro gli ha raccontato della sua esperienza sugli sci lunghi e stretti e della sua passione per l’Inter, Pavel gli ha confessato che sara` comunque molto dura per la Juve tornare in serie A con una penalizzazione di 17 punti. Zorzi si e` poi intrattenuto con Didier Deschamps.

“Ma voi grandi fondisti non siete mai in vacanza?”, gli ha domandato l’allenatore dei bianconeri e Cristian, sorridendo: “Le mie vacanze sono finite da un pezzo, dopo Pasqua, e mi sto gia` allenando da tre mesi per la prossima stagione sulle nevi”. La Juve giochera` venerdi` al Briamasco di Trento contro il Trentino, formazione di serie D che proprio mercoledi` ha superato in amichevole il Verona per 1-0. Inizio dell’incontro alle ore 19:00. I biglietti sono in prevendita presso i botteghini dello stadio ancora domattina dalle 10 alle 12 e poi a partire dalle 14. Tribuna coperta e poltroncine 30 euro, tribuna sud 20, laterali e parterre 15.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Juventus: Cristian Zorzi gives its skis to Nedved Pinzolo (TN), 27 July - Cristian Zorzi, olympic medal of gold to Giochi di Torino in courier, gives its skis to Pavel Nedved. The all to the term of the training sitting early riser carried out from `the Old Mrs. `to Pinzolo, in Trentino. And in its turn the blondest unequalled Czech has made homage to the fondista of the Val di Fassa of its mesh to strisce black white women and number 11 and of its famous scarpette white women. On the field of the Pineta Park and `been born a feeling between the two champions of gold: Zorro has told to it of its experience on the long skis and tightened and of its passion for the Inter, Pavel has confessed to it that sara `however a lot hard for the Juve to return in series To with one penalization of 17 points. Zorzi and `then entertained with Didier Deschamps. “But you great fondisti are not never in vacation? ”, he has asked the trainer of the bianconeri and Cristian to it, sorridendo: “My vacations are ended from a piece, after Passover, and I am myself gia `training from three months for the next season on snows”. The giochera Juve `friday `to the Briamasco of Trento against the Trentino, formation of series D that just Wednesday `has exceeded in friendly the Verona for 1-0. Beginning of the encounter to the hours 19:00. The tickets are in presale near botteghini of the stage still the domattina from the 10 to the 12 and then beginning from the 14. Covered tribune and poltroncine 30 euro, tribune south 20, lateral and parterre 15.

It makes a little sense, but you better ask somebody else.
It's an Inter fan :(

jorossian

Jun 29, 2006
:D

It's refreshing to see such player loyalty in an era in which it is no longer expected. I wouldn't have blamed Neddy if he chose to leave. I'd have been dissappointed for sure, but I'd have understood.

His decision shows that money is only one of many things that hold great value in this world.

With all my heart - Thank you Pavel :pint: :agree:

Forza Juve!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Forza Pavel!!!! He is a real juventini and has honest feelings for the club. Staying makes him an unforgettable juventus legend. Would be nice if there were more players like pavel in the football world.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The Full Text of The Interview of Nedved With La Stampa:

Q: Pavel, After the World Cup, you were confused. To stay, to leave to another club or to retire totally. A difficult decision you had.

Pavel: Actually, I didn't hesitate. I was sure to stay. I'm fine in Turin, and so is my family. Juve even in Serie B will be always the same team.

Q: Your business manager is not satisifed that you refused all the offers you received.

Pavel: Yes, Raiola was unsatisifed. He told me there were some clubs in Spain and England that wanted me. But in the end, it's me who makes the final decision. I have a flow of appreciation towards this team and the Agnell family which even after the World cup called me to tell me not to leave the club. And after all of that, my leaving now won't be a nice thing.

Q: And did you try to explain that to your teammates who urgently packed their bags and left the club??

Pavel: I should not impose my opinion on anybody, but I have to make the most correct decision for myself. Everybody is free to find his happiness wherever he finds an opportunity to do so.

Q: But didn't you say that you want to retire after the World Cup??

Pavel: Yes, I was convinced with the need for retiring after the World Cup, but only one week after that, I changed my mind and decided to play as I still can run:)

Q: You're now the perfect player for Juve's future...

Pavel: I have Juve in my heart and as my legs still help me, I will still run for this club. Even, now I believe I'll conclude my career here.

Q: Buffon and Del Piero are sharing you the same way of thinking...

Pavel: Indeed. Both of them always gave the good example, which is the importance of the membership and not giving up the club in the hard stages. I hope others will be convinced that remaining in Juve is not a dishonour.

Q: Did you think that you may not play in the Champions League, the championship that you love very much??

Pavel: Of course, I did. But since now, winning the promotion from Serie B to Serie A despite the minus 17 points, is my biggest desire.

Q: What did Deschamps tell you??

Pavel: That I'm the oldest player and that I should lead the group. He did not talk much as both of us do not love the long speech. My task is to bring Juve back to Serie A together with those that believe in that like me.

Q: Two Scudetti were taken from you. How do you feel about that??

Pavel: A great sadness. We always fought hardly on the pitch and we never knew what was happening out of it. I could give the Golden Ball award back, but those two titles were so deserved. We didn't need any help to win. We wwere too strong.

Q: Inter were given the Scudetto of last season. What do you think about that??

Pavel: I know that at the end of last season, 15 points were between Juve and Inter. If they're satisfied to gain a scudetto like that, then that's their problem.

Q: Do you understand what Zlatan wants to do??

Pavel: We're roommates, but I don't know what he has in his head. I would be pleased if he suddenly stayed. He seems evaluating the situation right now.

Q: The fans appreciated your choice to stay and they're more closer to you now.

Pavel: Always we had an excellent relationship because people love the man who doesn't give them up.

Q: Does Serie B scare those who didn't play in it before??

Pavel: Perhaps, the technical level is not very high, but it seems to be a better than many other championships. The problem is the lack of knowledge about our opponents. However, the club which is made of good players will cross all the obstacles. I started my career in Prague in Serie B and it seems I'll end it in Serie B :touched:

Q: Are you still linked with your national team?

Pavel: Coach Bruckner began to call me the next day after the end of the World CUp. I see his number on my cellular but I do not answer him because I do not know what to say to him.

http://www.lastampa.it/sport/cmsSezioni/calciomercato/200607articoli/2806girata.asp

------------------------------------

What a great legend:tup:

Guys, Sorry if any translation wasn't understandable. It's my humble effort after all...

vizxxx

Jun 20, 2004
ReBeL said:
The Full Text of The Interview of Nedved With La Stampa:

Q: Inter were given the Scudetto of last season. What do you think about that??

Pavel: I know that at the end of last season, 15 points were between Juve and Inter. If they're satisfied to gain a scudetto like that, then that's their problem.

http://www.lastampa.it/sport/cmsSezioni/calciomercato/200607articoli/2806girata.asp

------------------------------------

What a great legend:tup:

Guys, Sorry if any translation wasn't understandable. It's my humble effort after all...
Ha ha Ha...Nedved You are the Man......Anyway Inter can only win the scudetto by this way...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
There are not enough words to describe my love for Nedved!!! he is one of the best players that juve has ever seen!!! He will definetly end his career in juve and his staying in juve after their relegation will assure his place in the juve's book of heroes!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)