Pavel Nedved (10 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tourinorum said:
funny that you say this because i updated my Fifa rosters and put mutu in fiorentina and bojinov in juve. then i started a season and put Bojinob up front to see what he's like and my first match was against fiorentina with mutu playing.
I have a question about that. Since they are both a loan, I think. Do they switch after this season? And if so. And they come to a playoff, wouldn't it suck to sink the team you go back to the next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Enron said:
I have a question about that. Since they are both a loan, I think. Do they switch after this season? And if so. And they come to a playoff, wouldn't it suck to sink the team you go back to the next season.
Well Mutu was sold,and we have an option to buy the other half of Bojinov.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Enron said:

well Mutu was sold and Blasi is the one loaned out. Bojinov is loaned to us with rights to buy 50% of him.

and to answer your question, it would flunking suck, yeah.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
giovanotti said:
Mutu-Pazzini seems like a combination for them.
And they have "our" Blasi,too.
Yeah I wasn't really sure who Fiorentina was keeping or buying. It's soooo complicated to keep up with everyone. I just concentrate on Juve.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tourinorum said:
well Mutu was sold and Blasi is the one loaned out. Bojinov is loaned to us with rights to buy 50% of him.

and to answer your question, it would flunking suck, yeah.
I agree.

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Enron said:
They have to. And probably the rumors are just as crazy.

i bet they're worried as much as we are. we are talking about barely making it to 6th place and they're probably worried since they have -12 pts and, well, they're not as good as we are.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i still cant understand how they made so stupid deal, sold a player and loaned the other one. instead of making swap deal.

i wonder how mutu-boijnov might feel right now. from one sinking ship to the other :sick:

Tourinorum

Nov 23, 2005
Stephan said:
i still cant understand how they made so stupid deal, sold a player and loaned the other one. instead of making swap deal.

i wonder how mutu-boijnov might feel right now. from one sinking ship to the other :sick:

mutu probably regrets not leaving italy

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:

Indeed,that was my question from the start.I really don't know why we sold Mutu than,instead of kepping him with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)