Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus director Pavel Nedved says Antonio Conte is happy and settled at the club and insists there is no immediate prospect of him leaving.

Some reports have suggested Conte was unhappy at the recent sales of Emanuele Giaccherini and Alessandro Matri, while the coach was also involved in high-profile talks with the club hierarchy over transfer policy in the summer.

However, Nedved says the relationship between club and coach is as strong as ever and the back-to-back Scudetto winner will remain in his position throughout this season before both parties review the situation again in the summer.

"I think there is great harmony between Antonio and the club," Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

"And there is no fear that we will lose him because you cannot start a championship and prepare for the Champions League with the idea that the coach will be leaving.

"We remain focused on the work that will need to be done this season then, at the end of term, it is only normal that everyone sits around a table and talks.

"That is what happened this season and we'll do that again. We’ll make our evaluations and the coach will make his.

"There is no fear, just peace. We are aware that we are a really strong side and we can do well on all fronts."

Juve have made a strong start to their title defence in Serie A, beating Sampdoria and Lazio in their first two matches having also beaten Vladimir Petkovic's side in the Supercoppa.

:shifty:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Nedved: "Europe, we're here '

"Not always the strongest wins, but for now we think of the Danes. I hope Prandelli face rest for a while 'our blues: people like Pirlo and Barzagli must understand that it can always play well. Mancini told me a year ago that Tevez was a guarantee. He was right: Carlos is in a class with the spirit of the median. And on Llorente we are very tranquil. We are growing, both in terms of team both individually: Bonucci is what has made ​​more progress. Berardi and Boakye have a guaranteed future. Shame not to have a B team as there is in Spain. It would be easier to follow our young people '

Fiano (Turin), September 17, 2013 - Hello Pavel, is preparing for the Olympics, too? He knows that Andriy Shevchenko wants to represent Ukraine in Rio in golf?
"No! It 's impossible, I do not have the skills to do it. The challenge of Sheva is beautiful and charming, I wish to go to the Olympics but I'm skeptical. He is better than me and maybe can do it, but I remain convinced that to become a champion in a sport you have to start children. "

Well, you can always try it with hockey.

"Guys, I'm in Italy for seventeen years! And no one plays here. No, there are my friends Valpellice, but I do not play hockey for thirty years. "

We are at football then: Bilek has resigned, is not that asking you to do the coach of the Czech Republic?

"I have no idea, but I do not think. One day maybe I'd like that, would be an honor for me to work on my football, especially in the role of coach. It is not a good time after the failure to qualify for the World Cup in Brazil, I think we need to focus on the new generations, thinking at the European Under-21 of 2015: it could be the starting point for the future. The young talents are there, but do not grow your own, you have to work. "

The coach could be compatible with the role he has at Juventus?

"No, absolutely not. I am convinced that we must do one thing at a time. "

And at Juventus no shortage of things to do.

"Until the end of August the work was very intense, even if the bulk of the market we have resolved in June. Then we worked in perspective. "

And of young attractive it controlled so many.

"Yes, but my biggest gripe is that you do not have a B team on the model of the big European leagues. It would be an ideal solution for growing young people: there is in Spain, in England, there is even the Czech Republic! I do not understand why there can not be in Italy, that speech was brought forward. If we had our young people available could track it throughout the week, send them the mentality of the club, see them with continuity from a variety of workouts you can understand many things, though it can become a champion or not. And aumenteresti the competitiveness of these guys because they would see closer the chance to make the jump into the first team. Now Guild tries to follow, but can not physically see them all. Please note, traveling, but it would be better to have them here. "

Is there someone that you like in particular?

"Berardi has a safe perspective. It also Boakye, but there are so many, I can not mention them all. "

And 'amazed by the start of this season?

"More than anything I was amazed by the calendar. For many years at Juventus and I've never seen a start so hard. I think we also lose the show, because the big teams are almost never in the form in the early days. However, from this first round of mini iron we came out very well. "

He has no regrets after Saturday night at San Siro?

"No. You have to think that Inter plays only the championship, like us two years ago. were heavy and did their best. We do not, however. We were tough, but we know we can do better. "

He believes there is a problem of fulfillment or, to quote Earl, of "full stomach"?

"Not that one, but we have to get into your head that this year we will suffer more on the physical plane."

More than last year?

"Yes, because we have many players engaged in their national and the World Cup this year will feel. I am very happy that Italy has already qualified, given that most of our own is always convened in blue. At this point I hope Prandelli spare them a little 'because now the games are not decisive. Indeed, I must andargli to make a speech (laughs, and looks at the clubhouse of the Royal Park, where the head coach is the guest for the race charity foundation Vialli and Mauro). Joke, of course. "

Well, we have already said Prandelli available to "manage" the samples, but says that they are often asking to play.

"And 'logic, all the big names always want to play, but people like Pirlo and Barzagli must also understand that sometimes it is better to rest. E 'for their own good. "

It should not be easy to say to a sample that by instinct always wants to be in the field.

"I know, I know (laughs), because I did the same thing myself! But there is always a solution: chess, you can go and maybe only play one time. And 'more rightly so: the samples are used to big games and decisive. "

How do you see the Champions League group?

"As soon, but in the scope of Juventus."

Where you play the qualification?

"We think the Turks and the Danes, in those games we play the next round. With Real anything can happen: winning and losing, but with the Danes and the Turks have to do many points as possible. "

Perhaps it would be better not to get to the last day with the qualification to conquer hell of Istanbul.

"I tried that stage, it is hell. But in the end it is always a game, it is decided on the field, what's around it does not matter so much. "

And then there's Tevez, one accustomed to certain atmospheres.

"At San Siro is seen throughout the sample that is, one who always does the right thing. Monstrous. Asks the ball when he has to, not ever lose ... Throughout the game he missed a step. I'm really happy that Juventus was able to take it. It 'a champion who has the spirit of the median. And it's a leader: he speaks little, work hard. Just see how he trains. Mancini a year ago I said go quiet, you're not wrong with Tevez. And he's been through with Carlos! But arguing is good, if it is constructive. And Tevez is a constructive kind. "

And Llorente?

"Rest assured that we are very tranquil. After what he went through last year ... Expect it, will be very useful. It 'a champion and has so much international experience. "

A little 'whole team has improved under that profile.

"You grow up. From the first year onwards: Do you remember when the team could not handle the result, last year was not so. It grows ... Even individually: look Bonucci. And 'perhaps the one that made the most progress, but I had no doubt, the player was there. But to make the center a great team serve at least 28 years must be experienced and tactically perfect. He has had the good fortune to play near a monster like Barzagli and Chiellini also: the best you could ask for. And he has not stopped improving. And you will see Ogbonna. "

Tonight will be in Copenhagen?

"Yes, I do not think we will commit the same mistakes as last year. Do not underestimate an opponent would be a fatal mistake. It will be tough, because foreign place great importance on the Champions League, if they go badly in the league is because they focus on the cup. "

Juventus can win the Champions League?

"Is there any team stronger than us, but not always the strongest wins. We are here. This Juve is very strong, has been built over the years and all improve with time. "

It seems that games Quagliarella.

"When you're out is difficult to maintain the shape, but I have seen very well in training."

Nedved: «Europa, ci siamo»

«Non sempre vince il più forte, ma per ora pensiamo ai danesi. Spero che Prandelli faccia riposare un po’ i nostri azzurri: gente come Pirlo e Barzagli deve capire che non giocare sempre può fare bene. Mancini un anno fa mi disse che Tevez era una garanzia. Aveva ragione: Carlos è un fuoriclasse con lo spirito da mediano. E su Llorente siamo tranquillissimi. Siamo in continua crescita, sia a livello di squadra sia a livello individuale: Bonucci è quello che ha compiuto più progressi. Berardi e Boakye hanno un futuro garantito. Peccato non avere una squadra B come c’è in Spagna. Sarebbe più semplice seguire i nostri giovani»

FIANO (Torino), 17 settembre 2013 - Buongiorno Pavel, si prepara alle Olimpiadi anche lei? Sa che Andriy Shevchenko vuole rappresentare l’Ucraina a Rio nel golf?
«No! E’ impossibile, non ho le capacità per farcela. La sfida di Sheva è bella e affascinante, gli auguro di andare alle Olimpiadi ma sono scettico. Lui è più bravo di me e forse può riuscirci, ma io resto convinto che per diventare un campione in uno sport bisogna iniziare da bambini».

Beh, lei ci può sempre provare con l’hockey.

«Ragazzi, sono in Italia da diciassette anni! E qui nessuno gioca. Anzi no, ci sono i miei amici del Valpellice, ma io non gioco a hockey da trent’anni!».

Restiamo al calcio allora: Bilek si è dimesso, non è che le chiedono di fare il ct della Repubblica Ceca?

«Non ne ho idea, ma non credo. Un giorno magari mi piacerebbe, sarebbe un onore per me lavorare per il mio calcio, soprattutto nel ruolo di ct. Non è un buon momento dopo la mancata qualificazione ai Mondiali in Brasile, secondo me dobbiamo concentrarci sulle nuove generazioni, pensando all’Europeo under 21 del 2015: potrebbe essere il punto di partenza per il futuro. I giovani talenti ci sono, ma non crescono da soli, bisogna lavorarci».

Fare il ct potrebbe essere compatibile con il ruolo che ha nella Juventus?

«No, assolutamente no. Sono convinto che bisogna fare una cosa alla volta».

E alla Juventus non mancano le cose da fare.

«Fino alla fine di agosto il lavoro è stato molto intenso, anche se il grosso del mercato lo abbiamo risolto a giugno. Poi abbiamo lavorato in prospettiva».

E di giovani interessanti ne controllate davvero tanti.

«Sì, ma il mio grande cruccio è quello di non avere una squadra B sul modello dei grandi campionati europei. Sarebbe una soluzione ideale per far crescere i giovani: c’è in Spagna, in Inghilterra, c’è perfino nella Repubblica Ceca! Non capisco perché non possa esserci in Italia, quel discorso andava portato avanti. Se avessimo i nostri giovani a disposizione potremmo seguirli tutta la settimana, trasmettere loro la mentalità del club, vederli con continuità: da una serie di allenamenti puoi capire tante cose, anche se può diventare un fuoriclasse o no. E aumenteresti la competitività di questi ragazzi, perché vedrebbero più vicina la possibilità di fare il salto in prima squadra. Ora Paratici cerca di seguirli, ma non può fisicamente vederli tutti. Si informa, viaggia, ma averli qui sarebbe meglio».

C’è qualcuno che le piace in modo particolare?

«Berardi ha una sicura prospettiva. E anche Boakye, ma ce ne sono tanti, non posso citarli tutti».

E’ stupito dall’avvio di questo campionato?

«Più che altro sono rimasto stupito dal calendario. Da tanti anni sono alla Juventus e non ho mai visto un inizio così duro. Secondo me ci perde anche lo spettacolo, perché le grandi squadre non sono quasi mai in forma nelle prime giornate. Comunque da questo primo mini ciclo di ferro ne siamo usciti molto bene».

Non ha rimpianti dopo il sabato sera a San Siro?

«No. Dovete pensare che l’Inter gioca solo il campionato, come noi due anni fa. erano carichi e hanno dato il massimo. Noi no, invece. Siamo stati tosti, ma sappiamo che possiamo fare meglio».

Crede che ci sia un problema di appagamento o, per dirla con Conte, di «pancia piena»?

«Quello no, ma dobbiamo metterci in testa che quest’anno soffriremo di più sul piano fisico».

Più dell’anno scorso?

«Sì, perché abbiamo tantissimi giocatori impegnati nelle loro nazionali e nell’anno del Mondiale questo si sentirà. Io sono molto contento che l’Italia si sia già qualificata, visto che la maggior parte dei nostri viene sempre convocata in azzurro. A questo punto spero che Prandelli li risparmi un po’ visto che ora le partite non sono decisive. Anzi, devo andargli a fare un discorsetto (ride, e guarda verso la club house del Royal Park, dove il ct azzurro è ospite per la gara benefica della fondazione Vialli e Mauro). Scherzo, naturalmente».

Beh, Prandelli si è già detto disponibile a “gestire” i campioni, ma dice che spesso sono loro a chiedere di giocare.

«E’ logico, tutti i big vogliono sempre giocare, ma gente come Pirlo e Barzagli deve anche capire che ogni tanto è meglio riposare. E’ per il loro bene».

Non deve essere facile dirlo a un campione che per istinto vuole sempre essere in campo.

«Lo so, lo so (ride), perché facevo la stessa cosa io! Però una soluzione si trova sempre: chessò, si può andare e magari giocare solo un tempo. E’ più giusto così: i campioni servono per le partite importanti e decisive».

Come vede il girone di Champions?

«Tosto, ma alla portata della Juventus».

Dove si gioca la qualificazione?

«Pensiamo ai turchi e ai danesi, in quelle partite ci giochiamo il passaggio del turno. Con il Real può succedere di tutto: vincere e perdere, ma con i danesi e i turchi dobbiamo fare più punti possibili».

Forse sarebbe meglio evitare di arrivare all’ultima giornata con la qualificazione da conquistare nell’inferno di Istanbul.

«L’ho provato quello stadio, si è un inferno. Ma alla fine è sempre una partita, si decide sul campo, quello che c’è intorno non conta tanto».

E poi c’è Tevez, uno abituato a certe atmosfere.

«A San Siro si è visto tutto il campione che è: uno che fa sempre la cosa giusta. Mostruoso. Chiede la palla quando deve, non la perde mai... In tutta la partita ha sbagliato un passaggio. Sono proprio contento che la Juventus sia riuscita a prenderlo. E’ un fuoriclasse che ha lo spirito del mediano. E poi è un leader: parla poco, lavora tanto. Basta vedere come si allena. Mancini un anno fa mi disse: vai tranquillo, non ti sbagli con Tevez. E lui ne ha passate con Carlos! Ma litigare fa bene, se è costruttivo. E Tevez è un tipo costruttivo».

E Llorente?

«State tranquilli, che noi siamo tranquillissimi. Dopo quello che ha passato l’anno scorso... Lo aspettiamo, sarà molto utile. E’ un campione e ha tanta esperienza internazionale».

Un po’ tutta la squadra è migliorata sotto quel profilo.

«Si cresce. Dal primo anno in poi: vi ricordate quando la squadra non riusciva a gestire il risultato, l’anno scorso non era più così. Si cresce... Anche individualmente: guardate Bonucci. E’ forse quello che ha fatto più progressi, ma non avevo dubbi, il giocatore c’era. Ma per fare il centrale in una grande squadra servono almeno 28 anni: bisogna essere esperti e tatticamente perfetti. Lui ha avuto la fortuna di giocare vicino a un mostro come Barzagli e anche a Chiellini: il meglio che poteva chiedere. E non ha ancora smesso di migliorare. E vedrete Ogbonna!».

Stasera sarà a Copenaghen?

«Sì, non credo che commetteremo gli stessi errori dell’anno scorso. Non sottovaluteremo l’avversario: sarebbe uno sbaglio fatale. Sarà dura, perché all’estero puntano molto sulla Champions, se vanno male in campionato è perché si concentrano sulla coppa».

La Juventus può vincere la Champions?

«C’è qualche squadra più forte di noi, ma non sempre il più forte vince. Noi ci siamo. Questa Juve è fortissima, è stata costruita negli anni e tutti migliorano con il tempo».

Sembra che giochi Quagliarella.

«Quando stai fuori è difficile mantenere la forma, ma io l’ho visto molto bene in allenamento».

May 22, 2013
my very first post, on any forum ever, is dedicated to you, Pavel Nedved..
I am a Juventino because of you. Though a thousand more reasons painted my heart bianco e nero over the years, you, the golden mercury, were the spark that ignited this passion.
Grande Pavel, Forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)