Pavel Nedved (26 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Of course... all that was before our reinassence ...they were still champions of italy by that time...

but anyways.... that guy has "loser" written all over his face.... and how he let berlusca treat him like a HO reiterates that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oogie

Jun 20, 2013
Great vid dann!

What a player, what a man. My favorite player along with Davids and Del Piero. True legend of this club, Conte would love to have a player like him in the squad right now.

If only he could play in 2003 CL final

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he played we would have squashed Bbilan. He was the best player in the world at that time.
We gave them a run for their money with an aging Conte who even rattled the crossbar.
Now imagine what Nedved would have done to them. The moment i saw mercs lifting the yellow.... all my dreams shattered.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That was stupid tackle but he was always giving all of his energy. No one can blame him. It's hard to switch off when the entire career you play like a warrior. Grande Pavel.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Happy birthday Nedved. Hopefully he will get his birthday win tomorrow against Lazio, and win the champions league this season as he deserves it more than anyone, even if it is as a director.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Pavel Nedved has hit back at Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri’s jibe that Juventus need to get a sense of humour.

“I’m always calm,” the tactician said in an interview with the Gazzetta dello Sport yesterday. “It's just that Juve took one or two of my jokes a little too seriously.

“Someone over there should study humour. I'm lucky enough to be from Livorno. Humour comes naturally to me.”

Bianconero director Nedved clearly wasn’t too amused by the suggestions of the former Cagliari tactician.

“Our creed here is to be winners, not be nice,” the former Juventus and Czech Republic midfielder told Sport Mediaset.

“We take everything seriously here,” he added. “Being seen as pleasant is not our aim, being successful is.”

:delpiero:
perfect response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)