Pavel Nedved (40 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I miss Zidane and Nedved,....

so different playstyles... yet to effective and marvelous.

Zidane.... OMG... Ill never get tired of sying that his technique and elegace when playing are simply humanly impossible to match.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Pavel Nedved has hit back at Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri’s jibe that Juventus need to get a sense of humour.

“I’m always calm,” the tactician said in an interview with the Gazzetta dello Sport yesterday. “It's just that Juve took one or two of my jokes a little too seriously.

“Someone over there should study humour. I'm lucky enough to be from Livorno. Humour comes naturally to me.”

Bianconero director Nedved clearly wasn’t too amused by the suggestions of the former Cagliari tactician.

“Our creed here is to be winners, not be nice,” the former Juventus and Czech Republic midfielder told Sport Mediaset.

“We take everything seriously here,” he added. “Being seen as pleasant is not our aim, being successful is.”

:delpiero:

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Allegri doesn't really strike me as the most amusing person in the world. Well, perhaps involuntarily so when he does that face squirm and tries to crawl under his seat at the stadium. That's kind of funny, I guess.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i still cannot overcome how some poor souls in the milan forum could could have avatars and signatures with him saying "boss"

Man .... those guys.... :sergio:

seriously no words to describe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)