Pavel Nedved (59 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if totti doesnt get a 5 match ban like nedved did for his sending off yesterday then we officially know figc is against juve! (i know its random but i had to draw attention to this!)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
This player is amazing to say the least :agree:
He has a couple of seasons left in his legs...
Forza Pavel...a true Juve Gladiator :toast:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
to be honest i cant see pavel ever giving up, hes still in such good condition for a guy of his age, he can be a match winner for us for years to come

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
totti gets a ONE game ban for hitting an opponent in the face, swearing at the ref and then pushing over his personal coach infront of millions of people and nedved got a FIVE game ban for less than this??!!!
FUCKING CUNTS, YOU BASTARDS, DONT KEEP VICTIMISING US AFTER RELEGATING US!!!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
totti gets a ONE game ban for hitting an opponent in the face, swearing at the ref and then pushing over his personal coach infront of millions of people and nedved got a FIVE game ban for less than this??!!!
That is ridiculous! It's not the first time he's assualted someone. :mad:

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Unfortunely it seems like Totti is untouchable when it comes to matters like this. I don't understand why he gets such favorable treatment, he has a track record of incidents like this and also on the international level. Granted the guy has talent but execpt for winning a scudetto what has he really done to justify the god like image. In my opinion he gives Italian players a bad name when he acts like this.

Jul 23, 2006
had the referee been fair by giving the livorno player a red card, none of this mess would've happened

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Unfortunely it seems like Totti is untouchable when it comes to matters like this. I don't understand why he gets such favorable treatment, he has a track record of incidents like this and also on the international level. Granted the guy has talent but execpt for winning a scudetto what has he really done to justify the god like image. In my opinion he gives Italian players a bad name when he acts like this.
:agree: It's no wonder Roma fans are such troublemakers, when they have such a bad example of behaviour on the field. Considering Totti's record, he should have been penalised more heavily than this.
In Scotland, players have to behave themselves on the pitch. If this had happened in Scotland, the police would have followed them into the dressing room & at the very least, they would get cautioned & warned that if they ever did anything like that again they would be arrested & charged. This is not just because of the assault committed, but also the fact that such behaviour could affect the fans behaviour & could start fights amongst the fans. (I'm no lawyer, but it is something to do with "inciting riotous behaviour").
Our football association can also take action against clubs whose players or fans behave violently.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
if totti doesnt get a 5 match ban like nedved did for his sending off yesterday then we officially know figc is against juve! (i know its random but i had to draw attention to this!)
You know, if Totti gets a 5 match ban he will be out for Inter-Roma clash in next week. Roma are the only team who can possibly catch Inter, so if there is still anyhope in preventing an INterscrapdetto, then its in Roma's hands, and honestly I am rooting for them.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
No way. Only mentioning that 'Roma#10 name' in this holy thread deserves at least a warning.
Sorry, Pavel. We're infuriated at the injustice of it. That fool farina sidestepped into Pavel's path causing Pavel to accidently stand on farina's foot. Pavel gets a 5 match ban. However, when that 'Roma#10' assaults someone (& not for the first time), he gets only a one match ban! It's no wonder we're :mad:

You know, if Totti gets a 5 match ban he will be out for Inter-Roma clash in next week. Roma are the only team who can possibly catch Inter, so if there is still anyhope in preventing an INterscrapdetto, then its in Roma's hands, and honestly I am rooting for them.
Roma, Lazio, milan Parma, Palermo - I'd love anyone but inter to win it. However, moratti has fixed this, so I don't see anyone but inter winning it. It will of course be a pyrrhic victory, but interesti are too obtuse to appreciate that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)